Lazy Girl Makeup

beauty (1)
I have more than my fair share of days when I just really cant be bothered to do a full makeup routine. I would love to say that I go barefaced but if I'm heading out, I really don't want to scare people. So, I have a few products up my sleeve (well in my beauty stash) that are perfect for those 'make me up quick' days!
A tinted moisturiser is a great option for a less is more face. I always like to wear some form of base product to even out my skintone and the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser is one I opt for when I want a bit of light coverage. I use the shade terre neuve, which is a perfect match for my fair complexion. It's not the best base in terms of oil control so I would probably use some powder over my t-zone but it creates a nice, fresh and dewy look.

My undereye circles and I have been friends for a long time so a little concealer never goes amiss. My current pick is the Gosh Click n Conceal - a yellow toned beige concealer that blends beautifully and can also be used to neutralise the redness of blemishes. For a quick wash of colour over my lids, I love a cream shadow. Either a MAC paint pot or Bobbi Brown's Long Wear Cream Shadow are ideal as you can blend with fingers and they stay put all day. I also like to have a slick of mascara due to my none existent natural lashes. Benefit Bad Gal is a great one for me as it lengthens, adds volume and definition.

Even when I'm after a natural, easy look, I cant resist styling my brows. My favourite brow pencil - Anastasia Brow Wiz in medium ash makes my brows look fuller and gives them shape. It literally takes a minute to use and the added brush is good for styling.

What are your go-to products for an easy, fuss free look?

11 comments

  1. I do love the mascara...I first tried it out,...when it came free with a magazine!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the ultimate lazy girl so my go-to products are usually for the eyes like eyeshadows and mascaras, although I need to use more foundation/tinted moisturiser every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this. I really want to try the Nars tinted moisturiser but as I'm realllllly oily I don't know if it would work for me. What do you think? xx

    www.stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I'm having a lazy day i put on bronzer as i feel this makes a huge difference to your face even just alone then i put on my benefits they're real mascara :)

    http://belland09.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Nars tinted moisturizer sounds amazing, I want to try it now! This is a lovely makeup routine <3
    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a fuss free look I always opt for a paint pot over eyeshadow, just one sweep over the lids and a bit of mascara and concealer. And if I have the time ill run a bit of colour through my brows.

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's actually quite rare that I go for a full face of makeup, I tend to save that for a night out/ special occasion because I just feel like it makes more of an impact if it's not what people are used to. Plus, I absolutely cannot be bothered! I love your picks for a casual look but they're a little high-end for me, more like wish list material. I tend to go for a BB cream to even out the complexion, my current choice is the Vitamin E one from The Body Shop, works a charm and matches my skin perfectly. Followed my a little concealer under my eyes, around my nose and on any horrid spots and then a little powder to set it all. That's about it, but depending on where I'm going I might add a little lipstick, bronzer or blush - all easy fixes if you're just aiming to look less horrendous. Great post, I really love your blog!

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, that Nars moisturizer looks LLLOveeely! I'm going to have to check that out next time I'm shopping.

    Kallie @ But First Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks!
    I hate to admit this is my makeup look almost everyday!
    This post has made me miss Bad Gal Lash, maybe its time I dabble into department store mascara again?
    TarteTanya

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love to try the tinted moisturiser one day, especially as I have drier skin, I'm just worried the coverage would be TOO light ._. but awesome post! I know what you mean I always like to add a little bit of makeup when going out too!
    Iqra |The Blushing Giraffe
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo