Love Me Beauty Box:February 2014


This month's Love Me Beauty Box arrived this morning - it comes around fast I'll tell ya. So far, I've been really impressed with Love Me Beauty's consistency, so lets see what this months box has to offer.
To recap the Love Me Beauty box offers three boxes each month - each box is a variation of contents so there is something tailored to everyone and you see the contents of the box before you receive it. You can find out more here


This month, I chose menu 3*, which contains the following;


Dr Bragi Age Management Moisturiser - Sample Size 5ml (worth £15)
Although I've heard of this brand, its not one I've tried until now. The full size version of this is a whopping £120. I'm looking forward to giving this a try as it contains hyaluronic acid, known for its plumping and minimising wrinkles.

Bakewell Soap Company Multi-Purpose Pocket Balm in Lavender & Lemon - Full size (worth £3.95)
On a quick google search, The Bakewell Soap Company make handmade natural beauty products. Its really nice to see a brand that isn't well known in here. The lavender & lemon balm smells amazing and can be used on lips, nails and body.

La Claree Gentle Cleansing Milk - Deluxe Sample Size 30ml (worth £3)
La Claree is a french brand whose products are paraben, fragrance and silicone free. Again, this isn't a brand I'm familiar with but this cleanser is said to eliminate traces of makeup and impurities whilst hydrating. I'm definitely going to give this a whirl as my skin is really dehydrated at the moment.

Percy & Reed No-Fuss Flawlessness Dry Conditioner - Full Size (worth £12)
I have a feeling I've used this in the past and not liked it but I'll give it another go. This aims to add moisture and shine to dry hair. Good if you're in a rush or need some extra moisture.

Mystery Product
Art Deco Hydra Lip Booster in Wood Rose - Full Size (worth £11.50)
This months box contains a surprise item due to the valentines theme. This is a hero product that subscribers have claimed is their favourite love me beauty item. I like Art Deco makeup so I'm pleased to see this item in there. I also think it fits in well with valentines day.

Menu 3 box is worth around £45.45, which is great value for £10 plus p+p
There's a lot of variety in this months box. I love the red tissue and card for Valentines day, though I think only the Art Deco gloss really fits in with the Valentines day theme. Saying that, its lovely to see some new brands in there. I think a good beauty box should include brands/items you might not be familiar with and this is definitely the case with February's box. Again, Love Me Beauty are doing a great job in the beauty box world. If you're thinking of subscribing, you can find details here

*pr sample

12 comments

  1. Such a lovely box! I've only recently heard of it but it sounds so nice!
    Kallie @ But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. their boxes are so good x

      Delete
  2. The packaging looks so so cute :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so appropriate for valentines day x

      Delete
  3. The Artdeco lip gloss looks like a pretty shade
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Percy & Reed, their hairspray is amazing!
    Alice | Blog | YouTube | xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was hoping for more in the box, apart form the lipgloss nothing really takes me fancy but usually these boxses are so good!

    Emilyxxx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box! I've not really heard much about Love Me Beauty before. I don't own any Art Deco make-up, but the lipgloss looks great! Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to get involved in some sort of beauty box. I would love the variety of products and brands. Great Review.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  8. everyones box i see has the lip booster as an extra, i got headline nail varnish in the same shade i got in my december box, not impressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would email them hun, they're pretty good at sorting things out if youre not happy x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo