Primark Picks:Spring/Summer 2014


Primark are knocking it outta the park this season. There's quite a few things I've got my eye on. Some are pretty similar to versions I've seen in Topshop.
Pastels are huge this spring, so its no surprise to see a pastel trend at Primark. I love the pink coat, such a snip at £25. I also love pale pink skirt, though its probably best suited for warmer weather.

The striped tunic is very similar to a Topshop item I spied last week. This one is only £13 though, so much more easier on the purse strings. I've got a soft spot for the monochrome coat, which does look very similar to one I've seen on ebay. I think I'll definitely be picking up a new coat at some point, but I'll have to see what the quality is like in store. 

Skater style dresses are really flattering on my pear shaped figure so the floral one is ideal. I've got one or two events coming up soon and this dress would be perfect! Accessories wise, I'm liking these two necklaces. The rope one is £8, which I think is on the pricey side for Primarni, however the one on the right is only £3. I always find a few lovely necklaces in Primark so I'll have to have a browse next time I'm there. I've also got a voucher that needs spending and I'm thinking that a little splurge might be on the cards soon!


13 comments

  1. The necklaces look awfully similar to ones in Topshop! In fact, so does that skirt! And coat! Everything!!

    xxx | daisydaisyxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty things, I love the coat and the dress :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the pink coat and the skirt, really pretty and elegant :') the coat is such a bargain I might just have to pick it up :')

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the pastel coats trend! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to go browse their new stock! :)

    Laura | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. A massive new Primark has just opened in my town so finally I can shop there. I love the pink coat it's perfect for Spring.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink coat is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh the pink coat is beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the coat with the leather sleeves! I wish Spring would hurry up!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Primark has so many pretty things right now, I have to avoid going in there as I turn into a total monster and want everything x
    Beautyqueenuk xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving the pink skirt and the necklaces; Primark really have upped their game over the last year!

    http://ciarapocket.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Primark has some great items. The striped tunic is gorgeous!

    Jasmine xx For a Real Woman

    ReplyDelete
  12. The coats lovely, very Zara esk :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo