Spring Fling: My Beauty Picks!


Spring is in the air, I can feel it (or maybe its wishful thinking). I have a few products I'm looking forward to using in the upcoming season.
The new Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow (reviewed here) is perfect for adding a little glow over your cheeks/brow bone. It's shimmery without being too disco ball so its ok to use during the day. I like to pair this with the Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere - a light bubblegum pink shade. I absolutely love this lipstick as the formula is weightless and comfortable to wear. It doesn't highlight any dryness and the shade is stunning! For lips, I also like Clarins Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector in rose shimmer. Lip perfectors are essentially lip glosses with shea butter and mango to moisturise and soften. They feel really comfortable to wear and are non sticky. Really nice if you want a sheer hint of colour.

For eyes, I love the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Cream Eyeshadow in sand dollar. This has probably has become my most used cream shadow at the moment as its incredibly long lasting, doesn't crease and has a smooth texture. Sand dollar is described as a pale taupe grey with silver shimmer. Personally, I don't detect much shimmer in it so its perfectly fine for wearing during the day. The only niggle I have is the packaging as I find the pot too small to dip my finger in. I think cream shadows apply much better with fingers than a brush so I tend to prefer a slightly larger pot.

For nails, I have to mention my favourite nail polish ever - Essie Mint Candy Apple. I adore this shade so much as its perfect for spring/summer. I think I just love mint green in general but theres something about this shade that's extra lovely. Finally a little nod to my go to spring/summer scent - Marc Jacobs Daisy. This just reminds me of freshly cut grass on a warm sunny day. I instantly feel happier when I spritz this. The bottle is adorable too - though I had to remove the lid as you could see my reflection in it, which annoyed me (hashtag - bloggerproblems)!

Do you have any favourites for Spring?


21 comments

  1. Mint Candy Apple is such a gorgeous spring like shade. It makes me happy just looking at it :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a little swatch of the revlon thingy in store the other day & loved it, it's so pretty & you're right about it having the perfect amount of shimmer! Neeeeeeeed it!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm sure it's just a wishful thinking where I live :/ I can't wait to rock those spring colours either. My favourite spring nail polish is Essie Lilacism. :)

    Blu Button Box

    ReplyDelete
  4. el esmalte de essie es precioso, un tono muy bonito.me gusta muchisimo esta marca.bss

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not looking into buying new things at the moment.....but I enjoy looking!!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mint Candy Apple looks soo pretty! I have Fiji and it's my favourite, pastel colours are perfect for spring x

    http://ciarapocket.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  7. that essie nail color looks so nice, will be picking it up soon.

    Lynsey x

    www.lipstickmisfitt.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks, I'm loving fiji at the moment on my nails. I really want to try the clarins instant lip perfectors, and that Dior lipstick is so pretty! <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. great picks! I want to try the Revlon highlighting.

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Spring products. Marc Jacobs Daisy is such an uplifting fragrance I adore it
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i need to get few pastel shades for spring nailpolishes!

    http://sarazbeautytonic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've heard good things about the Revlon brick, and mint candy apple has been on wishlist for AGESSSS

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want that blush palette!

    ohso-flawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely picks! I have yet to use an Essie nail polish (I know, I know, the shame, the shame), but I am constantly being reminded lately. Time to do some much needed spring shopping!

    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that nail polish an unbelievable amount :) xx

    www.stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't wait for spring to finally come around so I can start wearing make up like this! I love Mint Candy Apple, too cute :)

    Tiny Alis

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Revlon Highlighter, it's just so gorgeous. Mint Candy Apply looks amazing for spring. Great post.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ahh everything looks so pretty! Love the look of the Revlon highlight <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. That Revlon highlight is too gorgeous, I've had my eye on it for a while now. I can't believe how many incredible products Revlon have been coming out with recently, they're doing so well!

    Jade | skinsweet

    ReplyDelete
  20. Essie Mint Candy Apple is definitely one of my favourite nail polishes, though my version is a little old so I might have to get a new one from the boots diffusion line :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such pretty spring colors. I can't wait for spring.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo