Top Tools: The ghd air!

Just before Christmas, I received the ghd air hairdryer*, which was good timing as my previous hairdryer was on its lasts legs. The ghd air has a sleek, professional look about it, so I couldn't wait to give it a whirl. 
Unlike previous hairdryers I've used, the ghd hair comes with two nozzles - a wide, thin one and and a narrower one for drying large areas. Personally I don't see a massive difference between the results. What I have noticed however, is that my hair dries in half the time of my previous hairdryer.


The ghd air has a matte black finish with a cool shot button at the front.


At the back of the dryer are the heat settings and on/off button. I tend to use the hottest setting to dry my hair quick. You can also change the speed of the air omitted, which is brilliant as for a more precise blow dry I prefer a slower blast of heat. The ghd air also has a 2100 w motor, 3m of cable and is designed for both left and right handed users. I'm really happy with the results I get from this hairdryer. It dries my hair so fast, yet the blast of air isn't too hot. The only negative which I can find is that it feels quite heavy to hold, so it takes a little bit of getting used to. Price wise its an expensive tool but for me, the results are better than the cheaper models I've used. It's currently available at ghd here.

Have you tried any ghd tools?

8 comments

  1. I could do with a new hairdryer, this sounds pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love and use my GHD straighteners so much, and they're amazing quality. When my current hair drier dies I think I need to get this one <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the GHD straighter but always been intrigued by the other products. I will be sure to check this out, anything that dries my hair fast is a massive plus point for me.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  4. My straighteners broke this morning and my hair dyer blew up yesterday! Defiantly need to invest!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on the hunt for a new hairdryer and my GHDs have been going years, so I definitely need to invest in their hairdryer! A lovely brand

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so good! My hair-dryer seems like it is on its way out, I try not to use it very often these days to prolong its inevitable demise.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks amazing, I love a good hair tool! Xx

    lauraslittleloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister has this hairdryer and I love it; always "forget" to take mine when I go home so I just HAVE to borrow hers! :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo