Week in Beauty #7

This week has been all about looking forward to Spring. I am in love with my new accessories that I bought from Forever 21.
The mint cosmetics bag  is the perfect size for keeping my daily staples in. I also picked up the cute comb (which I cant find on the site anymore) - not that I really needed it but I like the print. I also bought a hairbrush with a gold spotted print, however it smells really bad of cheap plastic. Everything else is worth looking at though especially the makeup bags, which are super cute! I've also been adding a pop of colour to my nails this week - my favourite polish right now is Topshop bounce (reviewed here). Topshop polishes are good quality and there's such a vast amount of shades. Little heads up that there's free shipping on the Topshop site at the moment!

Skincare wise, I've been quite lazy this week. I've been reaching for the Avene Extremely Gentle Cleanser*, which has a none rinse formula. As its oil free, it doesn't leave any residue behind, nor is it too heavy for my oily/combination skin. The texture feels fairly light, soothing and balancing. I don't think this would be moisturising enough for dry skins but for for normal/oily its a nice cleanser to use if you don't have much time to spare for a huge skincare routine. I've also been using a small sample of the Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Cream* - a light moisturiser for oily skin types. I really like light formulas for daytime and this one is perfect. Its sinks in quickly and hydrates without feeling greasy. 

If you're spending some pennies online this weekend theres free shipping at space nk and 25% off everything at escentual with the code ESCENTUAL25


15 comments

  1. I used the Bioderma Sebium Hydra Moisturising Cream this morning and loved it!Xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. That nail polish is gorgeous. Really reminds me of Tarte Deco from Essie.

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that make-up bag.

    Emily xx
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't tried the cleanser....let us know what its like long term...would love to know.

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Forever 21's cosmetics bags, I need to get myself some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The make up bag is so cute. I can't wait to check out the Topshop nail polishes.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. That makeup bag is so cute and I love the shade of that nail polish!

    Katie xxx

    Beauty and the Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. That makeup bag is so cute!

    untitledandunfinished.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your makeup bag is so cute, I love the mint green colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that nail polish. <3

    www.beautysblessings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The Avene cleanser is something I've had my eyes on for a while now. It seems quite lovely!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have the same makeup bag - it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That make-up bag and nail polish is sooooooo cute. I need it in my life xx

    http://stephellis531.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the makeup bag, i may have taken advantage of the 25% off Esscentuals, oops :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo