Week in Beauty #8

beauty_blogger
I've been loving quite a lot of beauty products this week. Little shout out to wet wilds color icon trio in walking on eggshells which I've been wearing most of the week - amazing quality and cheap too!
I reviewed the new Cid foundation primer* in this post. It genuinely is the best primer I've used. My foundation stays put for longer and my skin texture in general looks so much better. I really want to try a few more new cid products with the cream shadows being high up on my list.

This week, I finally purchased the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, which has been on my wishlist for a while. Luckily, I had some rewards on my Space NK card so I got it slightly cheaper than the retail price. I like to wear lighter bases in warmer months so this one is perfect for my needs - whilst its light, it still offers some coverage and blurs pores and imperfections. As its a dewy finish, I need to set with a powder and blot as it doesn't have great oil control but for a tinted moisturiser, it evens out my skin tone and is a great shade match.

I don't talk about fragrance much on here. I tend to have a rotation of my favourites and stick to the ones I know I love rather than venturing out for a new scent. My current perfume is Paco Rabanne Lady Million - a fruity floral scent with notes of honey, jasmine, raspberry and African orange flower. Lady Million is a sophisticated, sensual scent. I always get compliments when I wear it. Its so warm and inviting and its a scent I'll continue to repurchase for a long time.

Lastly, a quick mention to Essie Mint Candy Apple Nail Polish. I'm going through a real pastel phase at the moment. I literally love anything pale blue or mint green. Mint candy apple is forever my favourite nail shade, though I'm pretty sure theres a few cheaper dupes out there. I've got my eye on the new Rimmel Rita Ora pastel nail shades - they look amazing!


17 comments

  1. I need to try the Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer, it sounds incredible <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Essie's Mint Candy Apple, I think it just looks so pretty and delicate!

    meplusmymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mint Candy Apple looks so pretty, I think I need it in my life asap!

    http://ciarapocket.blogspot.ie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That primer looks fun! Lady Million is my signature scent, think i'm on my 4th bottle now, oops :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Paco Rabanne Lady Million perfume! It smells so great and I think it works for all seasons. It's a great scent if anyone is looking for something new!

    -Shelby
    http://bittersweetshelby.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love mint candy apple by essie its such a gorgeous shade and goes with everything. i have seen so many dupes for this shade
    Fashion&BeautyTribes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Paco Rabanna Lady Million bottle, it's so pretty.

    Lovely blog post!

    Rebekah | Love From Rhj

    ReplyDelete
  8. The anti ageing bible sounds good!

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. essie mint candy apple is gorgeous :=)

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Essie's Mint Candy Apple nail polish, I bought a similar one by Revlon called Minted which I bought at Poundland :) Great post!
    xoxo

    http://beautyinhisname.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Essie mint candy is the prettiest shade, especially coming into spring/summer

    A little bit Unique Blog/Bloglovin/Instagram/Facebook

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mint Candy Applie is being released in a duo soon with a rather sparkly number. I'm hoping to finally pick up this famous nail polish :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  13. I heard the jouer tinted moisturizer is good in every aspect. if u decide that you want better oil control, maybe check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Essie shade is absolutely stunning, I need to own it!
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the sound of the primer and perfume! Will need to test them out. Love the colour of the polish too :) Wendy xx
    Scottish Wendy | Wendy's World

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lady Million is such a great perfume! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. That essie polish looks gorgeous, think a colour like this is perfect for spring!
    Bana, xoxo
    http://poppylilybeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo