5 New Products on The Wishlist...

new_beauty

There's so many beauty products being launched right now, its difficult to keep up. There's definitely a few items I'm interested in buying. 
The high street is a great place to find new beauty goodies at the moment. Loreal in particular seem to be on the ball. I really like the look of their new color riche liquid lipsticks which are a glossy, pigmented and hydrating lip product. There are nine shades available - I really like the look of fuchsia drama and nude vibrato!
Another lip product I've got my eye on are the YSL baby doll lip and cheek stains - a lip and cheek tint in one. How pretty are the shades? Usually, lip/cheek products don't work too well in my favour but after reading temptalias review of one of these, they sound fantastic. I'm sure they're wont be cheap but as a duo its likely to be a decent investment. Sometimes I'm a sucker for packaging and I don't think there's a spring launch cuter than the new Clinique cheek pops. Coming in four shades, these are a creamy but pigmented blush, which sound like a dream to apply. 
Givenchy are a beauty brand I think are slightly underrated in the blogging world. The Givenchy Hydra Sparkling One Minute Powder is firmly on my lust list. This is a light cleansing powder that foams when coming into contact with water. Not only does it cleanse but it also exfoliates and brightens. It definitely sounds like a winner. Finally, a foundation I'm lusting after is the Lancome Miracle Air De Teint Foundation - an ultra light base for a no makeup look with blurring properties to minimise imperfections. I'm all for light bases and with a matte but glowing finish this one sounds like it might be good for oily skins too. 

Whats on your wishlist?

9 comments

  1. The Color Riche liquid lipsticks look gorgeous!! X
    Elise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The YSL cheek/lip stain and Lancome foundation have my attention. Thanks for mentioning these items Zoe<3

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! On my wishlist is the foundation brush from Tom Ford. Xx

    lashesandblushes.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to try the L'Oreal lip products!

    alice xxx | beauty blog | beauty channel

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Clinique blushes are on my wishlist too, they're just so adorable! I've also been eyeing the NARS tinted moisturizers too as a lighter alternative in the summer.

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Clinique Cheek pops sound and look beautiful!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice, I hope it'll soon be a "former wishlist" ;) Mine is too big to share in comments lol !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot get over the Clinique blushers, they are so beautiful! xxx

    Stephanie
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. those clinique blushes look SO sweet! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo