Baobella Boutique | The New Online Store

baobella
Quite a while ago I signed up to a new beauty community known as Baobella - where you can sign up free for a profile and share your beauty photos and reviews. 

Recently, Baobella have launched their boutique, a members only beauty store with daily deals and massive savings on genuine beauty products. New beauty deals are available from midnight daily and runs for 72 hours or until the product sells out.
Recently, I received the Beauty UK package above from the lovely people at Baobella to give you an idea of the type of products and deals available.  I'll have a review shortly - this Beauty UK package isnt currently available anymore but it may appear again at some point. There are currently a range of different brands and items available, such as chanel, cargo and loreal all at discounted prices. I'm sure I will be making an order soon!



*Just to clarify I wasnt paid to write this post but did receive the beauty uk products free of charge.



4 comments

  1. This looks great, I think I'll be signing up! Great products, I love the look of the eyeshadow palette.
    alice xxx | beauty blog | beauty channel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that polish looks super pretty <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh this sounds great, I think I already have an account on there, I will definitely be having a look! Thank you for sharing! xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo