Haulin

beauty_haul (1)
It's been a long time since I posted a haul on here. I generally buy here and there but I decided to take advantage of Boots 3 for 2 offer.
From Boots, I picked up a few essentials - yep, this is my justification for splurging! The Dove Dry Shampoo has been on my wishlist for a while. Dry shampoo always comes in handy for those inbetween washes. I'm hoping this is a good 'un as I've been impressed in the past with dove conditioner. For summer, I'm trying to tone up so I popped the Garnier Ultimate Anti-Cellulite Oil into my basket. I haven't heard anything about this so I cant wait to give it go and see how it pans out. I like body oils but have never found them particularly firming so we'll see.
Cosmetics wise, I purchased the Sleek Face Contour Kit in light as part of my sisters birthday present (hopefully she wont read this), though I'm going to have a gander when she opens it and see how it fares. I also got the Rimmel ScandalEyes Liner in nude - this will be perfect for brightening the eye area and I finally dipped into the word of soap & glory makeup in the form of It's About Prime Eyeshadow Primer in the shade bright light. After spying the new Maybelline Colour Sensational Nude Lipsticks, I picked up the shade tantilizing taupe. I'm not a massive fan of nude lips but I think I can just about pull off this shade - it kinda reminds me of a Kim K lip shade.
After hitting up Boots, I then ventured into Tesco for the weekly shop. In the beauty isle, I spotted the Loreal Everpure range on offer so picked up the colour care shampoo. I've already given this a go and I'm impressed. Finally, I spied the new rita ora for rimmel polishes and got two shades. Officially, these don't launch till the 21st but I've seen them in Morrisons as well as Tesco - they only had the pastel shades but personally I think these are the prettier shades. There's also a pound off at Tesco too!

8 comments

  1. great haul

    http://prettypurple92.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Everpure range as well.

    http://vodkaandarose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab haul, love my Sleek contour kit

    beauty by alicee <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. The 2 nail polishes are such pretty colours.

    What A Little Pickle
    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some lovely things, the L'Oreal shampoo is awesome <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same Rimmel Nude Eyeliner and I love it! Its the perfect Nude shade (does that make sense?) I also use the dove dry shampoo and it has to be my favourite along with the VO5 one (the one with the green writing, not the gold writing)! Love this post!

    www.bluevalentinesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to try the sleek contour kit, it looks wonderful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I just bought the Rimmel Nude eyeliner the other day too and love it :) something very different for me but I liiiiike :D

    Holly Mixtures xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo