If You Had Your Own Makeup Collection...

Being a beauty lover, the idea of what I would do if I had my own makeup collection has crossed my mind several times. 

I imagine mine as a MAC collection with a few repromotes from previous collections. For lipsticks, I would have MAC's toxic tale and gem of roses - both lipsticks that I missed the first time around and both beautiful shades. I'd also have a classic bright red but slightly different in tone to whats already been released. I'd love a dark purple/black too - one with great pigmentation that would work on the majority of skin tones.
A makeup collection wouldn't be complete without a blusher. I'd love a cream blusher in a pump style tube like the estee lauder cello shot blush packaging. Shade wise, a bright fuchsia would be awesome alongside a more muted rose pink. When it comes to beautiful makeup, the limited edition embossed powder from MAC were real beautes - the one from to the beach was stunning. It would be amazing to have a bronzer/highlight powder like that but maybe with a mermaid for a summer feel. 
Finally, I'd have to have some cream shadow pots with a variety of shades. There would have to be a dark green shimmer, taupe and purple in there somewhere and maybe some metallics. All the packaging would have to be either mint coloured or a light blue/grey. I've thought about this far too much haha but how incredible would it be to have your own makeup line. 

I'd love to know what you'd include if you had your own cosmetics?

9 comments

  1. This is such a good idea for a post, love it!

    Annie x
    thesetatters.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!!! You got me all dreaming about my own make up collection!!!! Oh what i would do ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good post! I love MACs Gem of Roses!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great post! Mine would have mascara that's great for making short lashes longer, defo lipstick because I just generally like lipstick, CC primers and foundations/ concealers with shades going from super pale skin to super dark skin :)

    Roo xx
    meplusmymakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahah - thats a great idea! it would be sooo fun x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I often think about the idea of creating my own make-up line - from mixing colours to create the perfect shades to naming them. I'd love a massive eyeshadow palette where I could just name everything. It would be so much fun!

    Amy xo
    www.vondork.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post, I constantly think of having my own line it's a dream! I would have cream shadow pots too, mineral matte blushes and waterproof foundation lol
    Dani xo
    Laceandlovexo.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh, this is such a neat idea! If I had my own makeup line I'd want to have full-coverage concealers in a variety of undertones and shades and of course all different kinds of lipsticks. I enjoy cream blushes as well, but find they aren't usually long lasting, so those as well.

    x
    Kat // bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  9. my dream make up collection will be an all in one . .like blush and lippie or eye shadow and liner kind of stuff
    because i don't like carrying too many things

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo