MAC Proenza Schouler Collection 2014

I cant say I was that excited when I first heard about this collection but after seeing these visuals - wow I've done a complete 180.
I love the packaging and the shades here - its perfect for this time of year!See more details and pictures below.


Lipstick 
Woodrose- Light pink w/ beige (Lustre)
Pinkfringe- Vivid flamingo pink (Satin)
Mangrove- Bright orange red (Matte)
Primrose- Sheer berry plum (Lustre)

Blush Ombre 
Sunset Beach- Pink coral/tan ombre
Ocean City- Vivid orange/tan ombre

Pro Longwear Eyeliner 
Black Ice
Rich Experience

Pro Longwear Lip Pencil 

Dynamo


High Energy

Nail Lacquer Thimbleweed- Pale nude (Cream)Dayflower- Plum (Cream)
Bougainvillea- Bright orange coral (Cream)Nocturnelle


Brush 

129SE Brush


Released April - US

11 comments

  1. Those shades are gorgeous. I am excited now after seeing them.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this collection, very unique packaging:) I really like the Ombre Blush in Sunset Beach.

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection looks really interesting, I love some of the lip shades and that blush colour looks incredible!
    Thank you for the post :)
    Bana xoxo
    http://poppylilybeauty.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely cannot wait for the blushes -- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Normally the packagings of mac aren't really special, but now these are great!

    Xx alessia

    lashesandblushes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh those blushes look stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg the blush ombre, MUST BUY THEM <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That blush is amazing! <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow....this collection looks stunning! <3

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. what's wrong with me, i fall in love with all the blushes i see! i mean, look at those shadessssss

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow the packaging is simply gorgeous

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo