New Beauty for April 2014

April seems to be a great month for new beauty products. I'm already looking forward to the new Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipsticks but theres a few other things I've got my eye too.
Sleek have a new bronzing block (1) available in light and dark with four blocks that can be swirled together or used individually. There's also a new shadow palette 'del mar' with a mix of pastel and bright shades. Eco tools are launching a hairbrush range (2) designed to dry hair 20 % faster for less heat damage. 

Superdrug celebrate their 50th birthday by collaborating with a range of brands including barry m (3) for a limited edition nail polish, as well as a limited edition bottle of st tropez tan and max factor mascara. Colour correcting products are hitting the high street with Max Factor's colour corrector cc sticks (4) - four crayons featuring the reducer (green to neutralise redness), the revitaliser (purple to collect yellow undertones), the balancer (pink for dark spots) and the illuminator (highlighter).
In April, The Body Shop release the early harvest raspberry range (5) with five pieces including body butter, shower gel, body lotion, body scrub and eau de toilette.
Finally, Olay launches an upgrade to their regenerist range (6) as well as two new products - the regenerist luminous skin tone perfecting cream and regenerist luminous dark circle correcting eye swirl.

Are you looking forward to any of these?


11 comments

  1. I'm looking forward to the sleek bronzing block :) it looks really lovey

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued by the sleek bronzing block, looks really pretty

    http://obsessedwiththelittlethingsinlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum that rasberry body cream looks gorgeous ☺

    Tie dye Disaster

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for the Body Shop Rasberry jam smelling body scrub :)

    Sophie
    xx
    www.pocockins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely going to have to try the Barry M nail polish! Please can you check out my blog? I'd really appreciate it! itsjustmason.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Body Shop new scents are so nice, I am a big fan of their body products
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh gosh, I love raspberry scents so I think I know where I'll be heading in April!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sleek bronzing block looks promising! Lovely new releases this month <3

    http://sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking forward to seeing what's released for Superdrugs birthday! I love the look of the nail polish.

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Will definitely be giving the Maxfactor CC sticks a go! x

    and beauty or something.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo