New In...

A weekend trip to Boots for Barry M's new gelly polish turned into a haul of sorts. It's hard to go into Boots for just one thing and I have little willpower.
Apart from the Barry M Gelly nail paints - I picked up sugar and huckleberry, both new shades for spring! I was distracted by a Garnier stand. The new Garnier Miracle Eye Cream caught my attention. An anti-ageing cream that also transforms dark circles and fatigue, I picked this up for my Mum as shes been looking for a multi-functional cream like this. If it gets thumbs up from her then I may purchase one for myself.
Eyeing up the makeup stands, I noticed the Revlon Colourstay shadow links, which I completely forgot were being released this month. I've been lusting after these since first hearing about them so I grabbed three (Revlon are currently 3 for 2) shades - oyster, petal and peacock. Unfortunately, my first impressions aren't great. The pigmentation is so-so, they feel quite dry and powdery. I'm currently testing the wear so we shall see but they're not what I expected. Finally, I purchased the Clinique Cheek Pop Blush in Plum Pop. I've given this a try and its beautiful, the formula is incredible and the shade is stunning. If you buy one item this spring make it this one!I also grabbed the new Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel. I needed a blemish on the spot gel to help with my hormonal breakouts and this one seemed like a good one to try. I've read a few good reviews so finger crossed it'll help!

Have you tried any of these?
Let me know what you've been buying lately?



6 comments

  1. That blush is super pretty!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on one of the Clinique Cheek pop's, they look so gorgeous!

    Catherine, xo | Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried any of these products, but that blush looks gorgeous! Also, the Barry M Gelly nail paints look lovely. :)

    BeautyInsideArt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spotted those Revlon pans the other day, they're so cute and some fab colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm desperately trying to resist one of the new Clinique Cheek Pop blushes, but I'm not sure how much longer I can hold out. Actually, being broke should help out with that!

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Clinique blushes look sooo cute! I wouldn't use it though, the pattern is too pretty x

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo