Wet n Wild Color Icon Trio in Silent Treatment

wetnwild

Wet n Wild color icons palettes had been on my wish list for ages until I spotted them on Amazon UK and promptly ordered a few (they're very hard to find in the UK).
Silent treatment is a trio of beautiful neutral based shades like walking on eggshells (reviewed here). Again the shadows are split into browbone, crease and eyelid as a guide of where to apply them, which is handy for anyone not so confident with eye makeup.
wetnwild_coloricon

The shades in silent treatment are a pale pink/peach, a very dark brown with gold shimmer and a taupe/silver brown.

wetnwild_swatch

All three shades are highly pigmented and super soft - the taupe/silver brown eyelid shade is the real standout, though it does border on being powdery. Like walking on eggshells, silent treatment features shades that perform well over a primer and don't crease. Again, the shadows tend to fade by the end of the day but they work better over a good primer. You can find it on Amazon UK for £4 here with free shipping over £10.

Have you tried any wet n wild shadows?


12 comments

  1. I've never tried these before but they look lovely...I love the way they are indented with the guides on where to wear each shadow...clever idea! Danielle x

    frontiere-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for telling me where I can buy these little palettes, I love the look of them, such pretty shades! xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this looks like such a pretty palette! I'll have to check them out on Amazon.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  4. These little palettes from Wet N Wild look really good, I'm hoping to try some soon :)
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this in New York last year and love it! Great to hear I can find it in the UK.

    Katie | and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Will have to try this out, looks great!x

    a-littlebeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to get my hands on some Wet n Wild products!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always buy some Wet N' Wild shadows because they're great price and decent quality but they always somehow end up at the back of my make up drawer and I never seem to want to reach for them :/

    - Jess
    The Mod Mermaid

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have Silent Treatment & Walking on Eggshells - for a drugstore product they are really fantastic. I was so surprised when I first bought one and swatched and they felt great & looked great!

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely need to get my hands on this, looks so handy just to have in your makeup bag as other palettes can be so bulky to carry around with you.
    ♡ millie xx / www.millie-graec.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo