4 Great Pink Blushes For Pale/Medium Skin Tones

Blushes are my go to for brightening up a complexion. Just adding a little to your cheeks can make you look much healthier and add luminosity.
At present I have four favourite blushes that I think look great on pale to medium complexions. All have differing finishes but each one is long wearing and worth the individual price tag.

Amazing Pink Blushes

pink_blushes

Benefit Hervana Blush is one I've had for quite a while but I've only just hit pan on. Hervana is a soft satin finish with four individual shades. Individually, the shades are very light beige, warm apricot peach, rose peach and a blue toned pink/plum. Personally, I find the shades too small to be used individually but swirled together, they create a beautiful peachy pink flush. You can find a Benefit hervana swatch in my top 3 blushes post from 2012. Wearability wise, hervana is perfect for everyday use. You really cant go wrong with application due to the soft shade. I'm not crazy about the boxed packaging or brush but it lasts for ages - if you're looking for a cheaper alternative Rimmels Match Perfection Blush in medium is similar.

A recent addition to my blush collection is Clinique Cheek Pop in Plum Pop. Plum Pop is a blue toned plum pink with a satin finish and would suit cool skin tones best. Cheek pops have an interesting formula with a hard slightly cream texture in the pan but soft to touch and highly pigmented. Plum pop though a bright shade is highly wearable - I use a small amount and buff it into my skin with a buffing brush. The result is incredible and its such a dream to use for pale or darker skin tones. It adds a subtle flush to my complexion with a slight glow. Nobody purchasing one of these will be disappointed, the formula is that good!

Revlon Highlighting Palette in Rose Glow is a combination of shades of pink, champagne and beige with a shimmer finish. Okay, this isnt really a blush as I think it would probably be too light even for very fair skin tones but layered over a blush for a little extra luminosity then its perfect. Its extremely flattering and not disco ball shimmer so its a-ok to wear during the day. You can see swatches in my New In: Revlon Highlighting Palette post. For £8.99 its a real bargain buy.

Illamasqua Powder Blush in tremble is described as a soft toned lilac pink but in reality is more of a bright peachy pink with a matte finish. Illamasqua blushes are insanely pigmented and have a lovely slight vanilla scent. The texture is powdery but not overly so and its best applied with a light hand due to the pigmentation. Illamasqua blushes are £18 but I've yet to pay full price for one - they usually pop up on offer on asos or the Illamasqua site. I've swatched a few Illamasqua blushes previously in this Hussy and Lover Blush post .

Do you have a favourite pink blush?


35 comments

  1. They all look so nice! I'm a massive fan of pink blush

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plum pop looks looks so pretty, I've started to realise a lacking a pale friendly blushes in my collection recently, definitely going to pick up plum pop and hervana they look so gorgeous, thanks for sharing x

    EmmiHearts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I featured Hervana today too as one of my long standing products! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its really lovely isnt it x

      Delete
  4. These are all so pretty! I love Well Dressed by MAC, it's perfect on my porcelain skin!

    makeupbyjesswhitbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I'll have to check that one out x

      Delete
  5. Tremble is definitely not "lilac"! :)) Gorgeous blush, but unfortunately to warm for my cool complexion.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no I'm not sure why its described as that x

      Delete
  6. I just mentioned the Clinique blush and the Revlon highlighting palette today in my blogpost :). They are both so so good. Love them on my pale complexion. :)

    Blu Button Box

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really have to buy one of these Illamasqua blushes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Revlon palette & the Clinique cheek pop! They look very pretty!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they are, you wouldnt be disappointed x

      Delete
  9. Really want to try one of the clinique blushers! The shade choice is fab!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some lovely shades x

      Delete
  10. Ohh that Clinique blush looks so incredibly beautiful! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does the Clinique Cheek Pop have oil in it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not sure as I threw the box away but I'll try and find out x

      Delete
  12. Really want to try one of the new clinique blushes, and this shade looks lovely! xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. All so beautiful!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. those clinique cheek pops are sold out everywhere!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they're permanent so they should be back in stock soon :)

      Delete
  15. Thanks for posting this! I have pale skin and sometimes blush doesn't agree with my skin tone...

    Peace & Sunshine,
    Sammi at Sammi Sunshine- A Food Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its hard to get a good blush when you're pale x

      Delete
  16. My favorite blushes have been NYX recently. I get them on sale when they are buy one get one 50% off and use a $3.50 off $10 on top of that, comes out to be very affordable!

    www.thoughtsofglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to try their cream blushes :)

      Delete
  17. oooh these are such pretty colours! Perfect for the pastel trend this spring x

    www.amuchprettierpuzzle.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I need Hervana.. like NEED. I swatched it in store yesterday and oh my, it is wonderful !!

    www.racheljaynebeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo