Ebay Finds | April 2014

ebay_finds
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

Ebay is seriously underrated in terms of homeware. I've found (bought) a few things on there and there lots of lovely gems.
I love this shabby chic memo board (1) - its a chalk board and note holder in one and would look so cute in a kitchen. I adore anything shabby chic or heart shaped so its got my name written all over it. (2) are these printed tins for kitchen storage. These are from the Debenhams ebay shop which I had no idea existed until I found these. I doubt they're any cheaper on ebay - I'm pretty sure the only difference is that they accept paypal over ebay and not at the Debenhams website, still they're a pretty cute accessory. One of the things I always look for on ebay are phone cases. Despite not having an iphone, I always find beautiful iphone cases, such as this kate spade one (3). I'm a massive fan of classic literature so this is my perfect phone case, well unless I find a pride & prejudice one (my favourite novel). After scouring the cushion section, I found this beautiful one (4) from an overseas seller. This would look so good in my bedroom, which I'm still overhauling. Finally, I found this amazing bunny cotton wool canister (5) you can also pop other things in there but there's a hole at the bottom so if used for cotton wool, you can give the bunny a little cotton wool tail. Genius idea. I'm thinking of getting one for my baby niece's room!

8 comments

  1. that little cotton ball holder bunny is adorable!

    michelletabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ebay! So useful! And that bunny holder is SUCH a great idea! Thank you for sharing :)

    http://stylesunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never find anything on Ebay, I'm rubbish. Love that phone case, Kate Spade does some lovely ones!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love 1,2 and 5, bunny things are so cute!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how i wish they had Ebay in Singapore :( xx

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow that rabbit is amazing, such a great invention and brilliant finds :) xx
    www.sleek-chic.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cushion! x

    www.amuchprettierpuzzle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo