So, I originally posted this on my lifestyle blog but I've decided to close that blog as my heart just wasn't in it. You know when you quickly lose passion for something - yeah that's how I felt about that. Maybe I was spreading myself too thin but I can use some of the content over here so its all good!
Five Ways To Feel More Positive!
- ► 2015 (81)
- An Amazing Base Under £7...
- MAC Alluring Aquatic Haul & Swatches
- Ebay Finds | April 2014
- Wavy Hair Made Easy
- New Beauty For May 2014
- Rediscovering Burberry Pale Barley Eyeshadow
- Five Ways To Feel More Positive!
- Pale Girls Can Bronze & Contour...
- Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Review
- MAC Era | The Underrated MAC Shadow
- First Impressions...
- The Best Free Online Photo Editing Sites
- Originality in Blogging | How To Stand Out
- First Base | Primers
- MeMeMe Cosmetics & The Best Mascara Ever?
- Concealing Dark Circles & Blemishes
- How to add social media icons to blog posts!
- Love Me Beauty Box | April 2014
- Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
- Kate Moss For Rimmel | Urban Bohemian & Idol Eyes ...
- Revlon Shadow Links Review
- EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Complexion Set | Deluxe ...
- Tried & Tested: 5 Beauty Tips That Dont Work!
- Giveaway!Win MAC Goodies With Cohorted
- How To Blog When You're Broke
- A 99p MAC 217 Dupe
- HTML Tips: How To Resize Blog Photos To The Same S...
- 4 Great Pink Blushes For Pale/Medium Skin Tones
- Colour Infusion | Bright Makeup Picks
- Win a Beauty Bundle With Baobella!
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (269)