Kate Moss For Rimmel | Urban Bohemian & Idol Eyes Collection

Kate_Moss_Rimmel_Urban_Bohemian
No doubt you will have already seen or have makeup from Kate Moss' collaboration with Rimmel. The range is already pretty popular - the lipstick in shade 110 is my all time favourite lippie!So its no surprise that the range is being extended with May's launch of the Urban Bohemian & Idol Eyes Collections.


kate-moss-lipsticks

The new collections feature lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliner, nail polish and shadow sticks. This time around, theres five lipsticks combining earthy tones, nudes and cool brights. Shades include rose #28, red #31, plum #30, pink #33 and nude #32.

kate-moss-rimmel

The idol eyes range includes pink, green, blue and black mascaras inspired by Kate's favourite gem stones and jewels. There's also four shadow sticks in amethyst, turquoise, sapphire blue and rose gold as well as a gel eyeliner in emerald green.

nail-polish

Nail wise, theres four shades of polish - goddess, seduce, nymph and bewitch. These launch May 14th and I for one will be at the front of the queue!


14 comments

  1. I LOVE the lipsticks! I hope these find there way to the US soon!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In stores in May? I want to try the purple nailpolish x

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep its lovely isnt it x

      Delete
  3. These lipsticks look amazing!! I am going to have to try them!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look so pretty, especially the lippies!

    Taslima | The little things in life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the lippies will be very popular :)

      Delete
  5. These look amazing! The plum lipstick is soo pretty <3

    sparklyghosts.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lipsticks look amazing, so excited to get my hands on them!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want the nail polish!
    http://roseandpose.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo