MAC Era | The Underrated MAC Shadow

MAC_era
I don't own many MAC shadows. I've mentioned satin taupe before but I think its time to share some love for a shadow I don't hear much about - era.
Era is described as a soft golden beige. I'd say it has a little champagne in it. I think its quite unique in tone for a neutral shade. When MAC do shadows well, they do them amazingly well and era is one of those shades. Its buttery soft, smooth, highly pigmented, blends well..pretty much perfection in a pan.

MAC_swatch

Era works well swiped all over the lid or worked into the crease - its such a versatile shade. I like to pair it with shroom or with a little fig 1 in the crease. Its also one of those rare shades that would suit most skintones and eye colours. If you're looking to add a shade to your compact, this is definitely one to consider!

17 comments

  1. The shadow look very beautiful! Nice review!xx

    http://rolessummerfling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so pretty!! I will definitely check it out!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried this but it looks lovely! Definitely going to check it out when I'm next in store! xx

    www.lovedbyhollie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. its such a pretty colour!

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can imagine this being such a great staple!

    Georgina at itotallypaused.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty I don't know how I have never heard of this before!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Era, it's definitely one of my most-used! It looks amazing with blackberry eyeshadow in the crease if you have it

    Laura | Laurzrah xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a really beautiful colour, I don't think I've noticed it at the counter before. Definitely one for the wishlist! Thanks for sharing :) xx
    Alison Speaks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely underrated - looks amazing!!

    cassandramyee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a nice color! I am a big fan of natural Mac colors like all that glitters and velvet teddy. I will definitely have to check this out.

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. this gives such a nice colour without looking obvious that you have make up on! right up my alley and i'm definitely gonna check this out! thanks for recommending!

    Check out my latest posts on the Blog and Happy Easter! :)
    AL xx
    RASSP | Coachella Style Inspo
    RASSP | Easter Recipes

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks so effortlessly pretty :)

    Amy| The Little Koala Blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. That does look like a gorgeous shade!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo