Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment

paul_mitchell

Haircare is my currently my thing. I'm due a hair appointment - my ends are a little on the frazzled side after my last colour.

A recent haircare product I've been using is the Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment - £14.03 c/o hairtrade. The super strong liquid treatment is a spray on leave in treatment. I spray this on after towel drying my hair and before styling. The treatment aims to seal split ends and repair hair, it contains silicone's for shine and marine extracts to restore.
I've been using this for the past few weeks with various shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair feel super soft like silk but I cant say its made a massive difference to the actual condition. My split ends still look quite noticeable close up, which is nothing a trim wont sort out but I don't really feel that my hair is any stronger by using this treatment. I will say that it feels really light and doesn't weight my hair down but for restoring, I think a deep/intensive conditioner works better.


10 comments

  1. Such a shame it didn't make a difference to the condition of your hair but I guess it's kinda good in the sense that it made your hair feel super soft :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah my hair felt nice but shame it didnt do more x

      Delete
  2. great review x
    http://my--socalledlife.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's disappointing that it didn't make much difference to the condition of your hair. I'm always on the look out for products that will help my damaged hair but I guess this won't be the one to solve all my hair problems! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are better products out there x

      Delete
  4. This is interesting...I've been looking for a new hair conditioning/strengthening treatment as I went through a phase of straightening my hair again and its left terrible split ends! :(
    Katie x
    www.missenchanting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe a good restoring conditioner?I'm sure theres a good product out there - I'll let you know if I find one x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo