Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
Haircare is my currently my thing. I'm due a hair appointment - my ends are a little on the frazzled side after my last colour.
A recent haircare product I've been using is the Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment - £14.03 c/o hairtrade. The super strong liquid treatment is a spray on leave in treatment. I spray this on after towel drying my hair and before styling. The treatment aims to seal split ends and repair hair, it contains silicone's for shine and marine extracts to restore.
I've been using this for the past few weeks with various shampoos and conditioners. It makes my hair feel super soft like silk but I cant say its made a massive difference to the actual condition. My split ends still look quite noticeable close up, which is nothing a trim wont sort out but I don't really feel that my hair is any stronger by using this treatment. I will say that it feels really light and doesn't weight my hair down but for restoring, I think a deep/intensive conditioner works better.
- ► 2015 (81)
- An Amazing Base Under £7...
- MAC Alluring Aquatic Haul & Swatches
- Ebay Finds | April 2014
- Wavy Hair Made Easy
- New Beauty For May 2014
- Rediscovering Burberry Pale Barley Eyeshadow
- Five Ways To Feel More Positive!
- Pale Girls Can Bronze & Contour...
- Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Review
- MAC Era | The Underrated MAC Shadow
- First Impressions...
- The Best Free Online Photo Editing Sites
- Originality in Blogging | How To Stand Out
- First Base | Primers
- MeMeMe Cosmetics & The Best Mascara Ever?
- Concealing Dark Circles & Blemishes
- How to add social media icons to blog posts!
- Love Me Beauty Box | April 2014
- Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
- Kate Moss For Rimmel | Urban Bohemian & Idol Eyes ...
- Revlon Shadow Links Review
- EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Complexion Set | Deluxe ...
- Tried & Tested: 5 Beauty Tips That Dont Work!
- Giveaway!Win MAC Goodies With Cohorted
- How To Blog When You're Broke
- A 99p MAC 217 Dupe
- HTML Tips: How To Resize Blog Photos To The Same S...
- 4 Great Pink Blushes For Pale/Medium Skin Tones
- Colour Infusion | Bright Makeup Picks
- Win a Beauty Bundle With Baobella!
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (269)