Rediscovering Burberry Pale Barley Eyeshadow
Once upon a time (okay, it was 2012) I had a little love affair with Burberry's sheer eyeshadow in pale barley. Since then, its been sidelined for other variants but as its been a recent rediscovery, I think its worth talking about again.
Pale barley is my only dalliance with the brand. Being a neutral lover, I spied a swatch of this online and it just looked right up my street. The quality of pale barley is top level, in fact I think you'd be had pressed to find a better quality eyeshadow, its that good! The texture is insane - soft, smooth, highly pigmented. Shade wise, pale barley is cool toned medium gold brown with a little shimmer and really flattering. I'd imaging most skin tones would be able to pull it off.
I am a sucker for nice packaging and this compact is extremely luxurious. The pan is housed in a metal case with magnetic closure and it arrives in a velvet pouch. I did have a 'what are you thinking' moment when I purchased pale barley as its £22.50 but this is really a case of quality doesnt come cheap. I would 100% buy another shade despite the price tag - I've got my eye on rosewood, even though it looks similar to MAC's satin taupe in swatches but my excuse is you can never have too many neutrals. This is how I justify my shopping ha! Have you tried any Burberry makeup?
- ► 2015 (81)
- An Amazing Base Under £7...
- MAC Alluring Aquatic Haul & Swatches
- Ebay Finds | April 2014
- Wavy Hair Made Easy
- New Beauty For May 2014
- Rediscovering Burberry Pale Barley Eyeshadow
- Five Ways To Feel More Positive!
- Pale Girls Can Bronze & Contour...
- Viktor & Rolf Bon Bon Review
- MAC Era | The Underrated MAC Shadow
- First Impressions...
- The Best Free Online Photo Editing Sites
- Originality in Blogging | How To Stand Out
- First Base | Primers
- MeMeMe Cosmetics & The Best Mascara Ever?
- Concealing Dark Circles & Blemishes
- How to add social media icons to blog posts!
- Love Me Beauty Box | April 2014
- Paul Mitchell Super Strong Liquid Treatment
- Kate Moss For Rimmel | Urban Bohemian & Idol Eyes ...
- Revlon Shadow Links Review
- EcoTools Fresh & Flawless Complexion Set | Deluxe ...
- Tried & Tested: 5 Beauty Tips That Dont Work!
- Giveaway!Win MAC Goodies With Cohorted
- How To Blog When You're Broke
- A 99p MAC 217 Dupe
- HTML Tips: How To Resize Blog Photos To The Same S...
- 4 Great Pink Blushes For Pale/Medium Skin Tones
- Colour Infusion | Bright Makeup Picks
- Win a Beauty Bundle With Baobella!
- ▼ April (30)
- ► 2013 (269)