5 Must Read Blogs!

Top_beauty_bloggers

Being a blogger, I also read a lot of blogs. Not just beauty but also fashion and lifestyle too. Today, I thought I'd give a nod to five beauty and lifestyle blogs that I've been loving recently. 
Obviously, I love established bloggers, such as The Sunday Girl, Makeup Savvy and Ghostparties (I hate the term big bloggers - a blog is a blog regardless of how many subscribers you have) but today I wanted to mention a few bloggers who seriously deserve more subscribers as they are all round amazing!These are in no particular order.




A lovely blog featuring hauls, product reviews, monthly favourites - I seriously want everything featured on here. My favourite posts are Top Beauty Hacks, and Drugstore Products Worth The Hype.





A beautiful fashion and beauty blog featuring outfit posts, wishlists and a lil beauty thrown in for good mix. My favourite posts are The Brow Routine and Whats In My Travel Makeup Bag





A gorgeous beauty, fashion and lifestyle blog by Megan, with beautiful photography and youtube videos too! My favourite posts are Stepping Back From The Matte and Not Boring Neutrals





An amazing blog filled with beauty posts including favourites, hauls and a mix of high end and budget buys. My favourite posts are The Face Mask Collection and Lightweight Base Buys.





A fab beauty blog with most loved products, hauls and super pretty photography. 
My favourite posts are A Nars Love Affair and Polishes That Please.


I love finding new reads and I hope maybe you've found one or two new finds here. If you have a blog make sure you leave your link below so I can check it out!









Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +

26 comments

  1. Thanks so much for these new beauty blogs! They're amazing, I've subscribed to all of them :) I love that you included your favorite posts too, such a great way to discover new blogs.
    Come check mine out :) It's a hybrid travel/beauty/food/wedding blog! :) www.thelondonturtle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, I clicked on this post thinking 'I love these types of posts, hope I find some new blogs' and there's mine haha! Thank you so much! Your blog is one of my favourites :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great suggestions, it's always so much fun to discover new blogs :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gracious thing to do! Please check out my new blog The Conscience Fund when you have time! Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, thank you very much for including me. That's so lovely of you!
    Emily | emiloue

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love finding new blogs to read so thanks for the post! :)

    x
    bespectacled

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving these recommendations! :) x

    Mel // izzipenelope

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post is a really great idea, very communal. I enjoyed reading all of the blogs you listed :)

    madisonmoore.co

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to follow them on Bloglovin' :)

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cool blogs you have reading here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aaah, I love posts like these but usually I know most of the blogs already. Glad to say I've discovered a couple new ones today, off to have a good read now :)

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love finding new blogs too :) I will definitely check these out right away.

    Sue | Blu Button Box

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love finding new blogs to read, I'll be sure to check these blogger out.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  14. I only follow one of those blogs so i will definitely be reading the rest tonight!

    Courtney | http://labellesirene.blogspot.com | www.bloglovin.com/blog/11672767

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing! I'm going to ad a few to my reading list :)

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love posts like this! Some really great blogs here.

    Katie x and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for mentioning me! You're too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these posts, I always find new blogs to read x
    www.beautyqueenuk.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great suggestions, definitely like a few of them :]

    www.esttrill.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the recommendations! I will definitely check them out! :)

    michelletabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. lovely blog recommendations, thanks for sharing, I am going to have a read through them all now! xo

    Natalie | Shabby Chic and Tea♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you for sharing these! Love finding new blogs! Would love for you to check out mine!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sharing blog love is always so sweet to read! I'll be sure to give these girls a follow!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love posts like this! It is a great way for like minded people to find new blogs that they will enjoy reading! Thats what the blogging community is about support for fellow bloggers! :) x

    carlalumley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo