A Tesco Beauty Bargain Haul...
Supermarket shopping usually means I have to take a little detour to the beauty aisle. A late night shopping trip to Tesco this week led me to spotting a few bargains, which I promptly snapped up.
These products were all on the stands and not on the clearance shelf. I did spot the new Garnier Body Ultimate Beauty Oil Scrub for less than half price in the clearance section so its always worth having a look on there as you just never know what you're going to find. Its currently 3 for 2 on cosmetic brands at Tesco and the three items I bought were all marked down alongside a few other products. I noticed a Collection single eyeshadow and nail polish for 50p each, a Barry M mascara for £2 something, a Loreal nail polish for £1.32 and a Rimmel Shadow for £1.80 something.
On the Rimmel stands, I picked up the Kate Moss Lipstick in 113 - a nude matte. I haven't tried this out as yet so I'm not sure 100% if this shade is going to suit me but shade 110 in this forumula is one of my all time favourite lipsticks. These retail for £5.49 and it was reduced to £1.37 so a brilliant saving. Another rimmel purchase was the Colour Rush Balm in Rumour Has It - a coral red lip crayon. This was reduced to £1.49 from £5.99 - I have another one of these in give me a cuddle and they really are lovely lip products. The formula is pigmented, smooth and soft, granted not the most long lasting lip product but good value for money. Finally, I found a Maybelline Super Stay 24 Bold Matte Lip Colour in prune plaisir - a bright fuchsia. This was £2.29 from £8.99 so quite a big saving. I'll be giving this a go soon so expect a review shortly.
I'm not sure if this is store specific reductions or nationwide but I thought I'd mention these savings in case they are. Supermarkets probably aren't the go-to for beauty but I've found one or two savings and the Tesco website is always worth a look for reductions, as well as the regular savings.
- ► 2015 (81)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher Review
- Most Loved in May
- So You Want Free Products?...
- What Do Your Dreams Mean?
- MAC Moody Blooms Collection 2014
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Cream & Wash Review
- Great Beauty Products Under £10!
- Current Obsessions...
- Love Me Beauty Box | May 2014
- Reverse Hair Washing | Tried & Tested!
- Improving Your Blog Photography!
- 5 Great Beauty Products Under £5 | Makeup, Nails a...
- Hot Cloth Cleansers | Are They Worth It?
- How To Promote Your Blog Posts
- A Little Radiance Please...
- How To Blog When You're Busy
- MAC Kelly & Sharon Osbourne Collection 2014
- 5 Must Read Blogs!
- Amazing Moisturisers Under £20...
- Nivea Sensitive 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Water Revi...
- Summer Prep with George at Asda!
- Lifestyle Favourites
- Out Of My Comfort Zone...
- The Hit List...
- A Tesco Beauty Bargain Haul...
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2013 (269)