Amazing Moisturisers Under £20...

best_moisturisers

Despite struggling with oiliness on my face, my skin can get really dehydrated. Now its coming up to summer, I want to put extra moisture into my skin and make it look as smooth as possible.
The are some incredible moisturisers on the market for both face and body. For me, products on the high street do a good job. Sure, its nice to splash out now and again but I've found some good brands under £20 that really work.
For my face, I rarely find that I need a heavy moisturiser at this time of year so a serum in the form of the Avene Soothing Hydrating Serum* - £14.45 Escentual is ideal. This is an ultra light serum that feels gentle and is oil free. It hydrates, helps to reduce redness and sinks in quickly. Its used as an extra step between toner and moisturiser so it works alongside your regular moisturiser. I also love that the bottle has a pump - major plus point! When I need extra hydration on my face, I also like to opt for the Una Brennan Intense Moisture Mask - £8.99 Boots. The Una Brennan mask is a creamy, slightly grainy, white face mask with vitamin E, marshmallow and urea to hydrate and plump skin. Its also rose scented, which makes it really pleasant to use. My skin feels moisturised, glowy and smooth after I use this and you only need to leave it on for five minutes, so its good to use if your in a rush!
For my body, I love the Boots Extracts Body Butters £8- I'm currently using a mini mango one and it smells amazing. I've mentioned these body butters before and they're so underrated. They hydrate without being tacky or sticky and sink in super fast. The texture is quite thick but this butter makes my skin feel so smooth. Its one I always repurchase!
For extra hydration on my legs, I use the Nip & Fab Dry Leg Fix - £10.25. I've had a few tubes of this and its one I always go back to for getting rid of dry and scaly skin on my legs. The smell is quite medicinal but it completely restores skin back to looking healthy and smooth - I consider it an instant fix as it works straight away from the first application. For real stubborn dry patches, I turn to Weleda Skin Food - £9.95 (75ml), a thick cream that's great for tackling dryness on feet, elbows and knees. I find it takes a few uses to really work its magic but its highly nourishing and soothing. What do you use for moisturising?



12 comments

  1. I really want to get my hands on the Boots body butter! How does it compare to the Body Shop versions do you know?
    I've been on the lookout for a new moisturiser actually, I might give the avene serum a go :)
    Katie xx
    Too Many Freckles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Avene serum, I have almost finished mine but it's so perfect for day to day wearing! It barely feels like I have any extra moisturisers on :)

    www.ceejayell.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love the Avene serum and Una Brennan mask, been using them both loads at the moment too!

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Una Brennan Rose Cleanser and it's amazing, now I want to give this mask a go to. I love quick and easy masks so this sounds like a good one! x

    www.processbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post. I'm a TBS Body Butter lover through and through - they work fantastically for my eczema prone skin! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the Avene serum and love it, although I have misplaced mine and can’t seem to find it! Superdrug own brand has some fab moisturisers too!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Skin Food! Such a great intensive moisturiser. The Avene serum and UB mask look lovely!

    Katie x and-katie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been using the Nip & Fab product too- it's great for post shaved legs too!
    Katie x
    www.missenchanting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen the boots one at Target, and I think I will pick it up next time I go because it did smell amazing and mango body butters are my thing!!
    xx

    Alexandra | The A Style | Beauty and lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I couldn't agree more with you about the Extracts Body Butters, they are so lovely to use.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been loving Heel Genius from Soap and Glory for keeping my dry elbows in check. I've always suffered with bad elbows and that's the only thing that does it for me.

    www.thevegantaff.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo