Balance Me Super Toning Body Cream & Wash Review

balance_me_super_toning_body_cream

Now its coming up to summer, I am one of those people who starts to think that maybe I should start eating a bit healthier and get into shape. 
I'm pretty sure that every few months I say I'm going to start getting into shape but I really need a kick up the butt. I have invested in a step machine and some weights so we'll see how that goes but theres also a few extra products I've added to my beauty routine. Balance Me is a brand I haven't really used much in the past - I think I had a magazine freebie once but recently I've been using the Balance Me Super Toning Body Cream and Body Wash c/o MyPure. The super toning body wash aims to improve skin tone and  encourage circulation, with a blend of lavender, juniper and bergamot. As balance me are a natural skin care brand, its free from parabens and sulphates. The wash has a slight jelly like consistency when its first dispensed from the tube. It feels quite thick in texture but it doesn't really foam when coming into contact with water. I find most natural shower gels don't as they don't contain sls, which is what makes products foam up. Saying that, it has a nice, subtle scent and leaves my skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. I cant say it makes my skin feel toned but its a nice body wash.
The super toning body cream is a thick cream designed to tone and smooth. Hyaluronic acid is a key ingredient to plump skin. Again, its free from 'nasties' including parabens. The first time I gave this a try, I found the scent quite strong - I can definitely detect the rose and lavender in it. After a few uses, you kinda get used to the smell and it doesn't linger once applied. The cream feels thick and luxurious, I like to really massage it in, especially on my legs where I have a bit of cellulite. I'm pretty impressed so far. I haven't used the tube up yet but I've done a few applications and my skin already feels firmer, smoother and softer. Don't get me wrong, its not a wonder product as I don't believe any product is but I feel like there has been some improvement. With exercise, better eating habits and the body cream it could really make a big difference!



6 comments

  1. Loving Balance Me! they do nice products.x
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried it, and really liked it!

    x Rose
    http://crumbliest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems very nice. I should give it a try since I can't get rid of my cellulite xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have read about Balance me oil being really good.. have you tried that? This brand is new to me.. but has been covered a lot by bloggers lately..

    My favorite Makeup Brushes Review | TheConscienceFund

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to try something from Balance Me, but i never know what :)

    A Little Treat | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I've never heard of this brand, but I'd love to try and toning body wash!
    Katie x
    www.missenchanting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo