Current Obsessions...

new_drugstore_beauty

I have a tonne of current favourites. I really need an endless pot of cash as I could just buy so much right now but I've managed to restrain myself.
I'm loving all the new high street beauty launches. There's a lot out there - maybe because its almost officially summer?!A few things I've picked up are a lipstick and mascara from the new Kate Moss for Rimmel range. One of my all time lipstick loves is the Kate Moss for Rimmel lippie in 110. Its just a gorgeous red shade and wears really well. From the new range I purchased 30 (oh, I wish they had names) - a plum shade, kind different for summer and also a Rockin Curves mascara in sapphire. I'll review them shortly but I'm enjoying using both so far. I also recently bought the new NYC Beautifying Blushable Cream Stick in soho pink. This is such a bargain buy and a gorgeous cream blush. Post on this shortly.

garnier_micellar_water

Its no secret that I love the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I've stocked up on a few bottles as they're currently on offer at Tesco. I prefer the Garnier version to other brands on the high street. I still like Bioderma but for me, its more of a treat product. 

havaianas

Having spent most of my late teens and early twenties wearing painful shoes for the sake of looking good, I simply cant wear the majority of heels and the like anymore. Most shoes completely rub my feet and tear them to shreds so I look for comfort more than anything else. For summer, Havaianas do the perfect job. They're so comfy, don't hurt my feet and aren't too narrow for my clunky, wide feet. I had to buy these cobalt blue/purple ones from ASOS - blue is my colour right now!These are more expensive than regular flip flops but they're worth the extra ££'s. Love them.

esty
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Etsy is a great place for finding unique and pretty things. I've found some lovely items on there recently. I think its important to support small business sellers too. I definitely need the makeup bag and phone case from above. I don't even have an iphone, so I'll have to add that to my wishlist. You can get £5 off your first etsy shop via this link (af).


25 comments

  1. I really need to try the garnier micellar water, I've never tried bio derma but this looks like a good place to start! Xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Garnier micellar water and it's so, so affordable! I especially love how non-iritating it is, even when I accidentally get it in my eye.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I get in on that endless pot of cash too? Haha :) I have yet to try a micellar water, but I think I might have to check out Garnier's. I've heard so many good things about it! I love Etsy as well! Everything they have is so amazing!

    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!etsy have some really talented sellers :)

      Delete
  4. Everything looks so summery and fabulous. That phone cover makes me want to go on holiday lol x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for the NYC post! Havianas are also my obsession x
    www.peachy-milk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havianas really are the best flip-flops and they last for ages!

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they do!I have another pair which I've had for yrs x

      Delete
  7. I just picked up the Kate Mascara and I cannot wait to try it!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Garnier micellar water, I agree it's definitely the best on the high street! Nothing can beat Bioderma but the Garnier is much more accessible and affordable!

    makeupbyjesswhitbread.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its definitely easier to get hold of x

      Delete
  9. I love Haviannas, I've had a pair for about 2 years and they're still going strong and they're so comfortable!

    Love Beth @ BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great picks, that Rimmel lippy looks gorgeous!

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I love havanas! So comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so pleased to see a blogger showcasing high street products in their favourite posts. I'm mainly a high street girl but can find that more high end creeps in! I need to follow your lead and give Boots some more love!

    Jaq @ www.lazydaysbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm currently obsessed with the Garnier Micellar water too, such a good product and really does get off all my make-up! Perfect!

    Would love it if you could take a look at my blog!
    http://candidlychloe0912.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo