MAC Kelly & Sharon Osbourne Collection 2014

MAC_Osbournes_Collection

This collection was a bit of a surprise when it got announced. When I think of makeup, I dont really think of the Osbournes but then again different is good.
I've found details of the colour story and an image. I'll update this post when I find further images but surprisingly it sounds like a pretty good collection. By the way, I love that one of the blushes is called cheeky bugger - give the person whom named that a raise!


MAC-Osbourne-Summer-2014

Kelly

Lipstick 
Kelly Yum-Yum – bright blue pink (Satin)
Strip Poker – light nude (Matte)
Dodgy Girl – light lavender (Matte)
Riot House – light vivid orange (Matte)

Lip Pencil 
In Synch – bright yellow pink

Bloody Brilliant Quad 
Tickety Boo – soft muted plum brown (Satin)
Fizzy Rose – pale lilac (Satin)
Spoonful of Sugar – sparkling platinum (Veluxe Pearl)
Shadow Lady – blackened plum (Matte)

Penultimate Eye Liner 
Rapid Black

Morning Mister Magpie 
Soba – soft nude (Satin)
Brun – dark brown (Satin)

Mineralize Skinfinish Duo 
Jolly Good – light cool beige/ soft pale pink

Powder Blush 
Cheeky Bugger – mid-tone pink (Satin)

Brushes
183 SE Brush 
219 SE Brush 

Sharon 

Patentpolish Lip Pencil 
Ruby – mid-tone rose
French Kiss – warm caramel
Patentpink – washed out lillac
Innocent – nude beige

Lipglass 
Bijou – rich gold pearl
Pussywillow – soft mauvey pink

Lip Pencil 
Cranberry – soft yellow pink

Duchess Quad 
Femme Fatale – Golden Brown (Satin)
Embark – dark reddish brown (Matte)
Sexy Eyes – soft warm brown (Veluxe Pearl)
Sweet Eyes – light golden nude (Veluxe Pearl)

Powerpoint Eye Pencil 
Bountiful Brown – Brown rinsed with bronze

Mineralize Skinfinish Duo 
Refresh – light summer peach tan/ golden pink

Powder Blush 
Peaches & Cream – mid-tone rose (Satin)

Brushes
167 SE 
275 SE 

Release date: June US | August International



17 comments

  1. I cannot wait for this collection to come out, love the colours <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. but .. but wasn't there already one with MAC and Lourde? is there something i don't know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The MAC X Lourde one is just a eyeliner and a lipstick. X

      Delete
  3. Oh my gosh! This collection sounds amazing. I might have to save up for this one :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesing collab. Definitely not one I'd expected! I like the look of that eyeshadow palette though xx

    Katy | www.littlemisskaty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't say I would normally consider Kelly or Sharon to be my makeup inspirations, but I am so keen to see this in store was the colours don't like as bright or garish as I had imagined!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Want it all! Oh my, this and the maleficent set are going to bankrupt me hehe.

    Kelly looks amazing :)

    x Claire
    http://rosehq.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like an awesome collection so far!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree, this is an interesting collaboration, but it does look really quite nice!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not actually seen this advertised anywhere. But the range looks pretty good, will be eagerly anticipating the release :)
    Love Alana xxx
    www.alana-says.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im quite excited to see this in store when its released. I want to have a swatch but something tells me I best be quick as I think it will sell out. Kelly looks gorgeous in the advert
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm mostly curious about the eyeshadow quads and blushes! Can't wait to see the collections!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is surprising! Haven’t actually heard, or seen anything about this collection! The purple shadows look nice!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great collection!
    MMM....looks lovely products!
    Have a fab day my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not crazy about the Osbournes, but the color descriptions of these products sounds to good to pass on this collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo