MAC Moody Blooms Collection 2014

MAC_Moody_Blooms

Coming up soon for MAC is the moody blooms collection. I love these promo images, they're so beautiful.
I have high hopes for this collection, judging by the pictures. Let hope its a good one!Full colour story below.

MAC_Moody_Blooms_Collection

Web
MAC_Moody_Blooms_Color_Story

Eyeshadow 
Artistic License – pink gold (Veluxe Pearl)
Lucky Green – dark yellow green (Veluxe Pearl) 
Blooming Mad – mid tone ultra violet (Frost)
Deep Fixation – metallic brown (Veluxe Pearl)
Hidden motive – deep aubergine (Veluxe Pearl) 
Green Room – mid tone teal (Satin)

Fluidline 
Copperthorn – glittery bronze
Black Ivy – blackened green
Nightshade – blackened plum

Powder Blush 
Worldly Wealth – shimmering peachy bronze (Frost)
Bred for beauty – mid tone blue pink (Matte)

Brushes
211 Brush
239 Brush

False Lashes 
False Black – black

Sheen Supreme Lipstick 
Moody Bloom – bronze plum 
Phosphorescent – electric pink coral
Pheromonal – dark blue pink
Quite the Thing – deep blue plum
Lust Extract – electric violet
Venomous Violet – deep berry (online exclusive)

Sheen Supreme Lipglass Tint 
Simply Wow – midtown cool mauve
Bubble Gum – soft warm pink
Glorious Intent – warm mauve
Blushing Berry – mid tone cool red
Gwi-yo-mi – mid tone raspberry

Launch date: June 2014 US 

16 comments

  1. Looks like a lovely collection :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see a couple eyeshadows I want to get :D I need to expand my MAC eyeshadow collection lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photos and the colors look really great! I especially like the greens!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images and the colours in the collection are stunning.

    Beccy // Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those images are gorgeous! MAC always have beautiful promo images though! This collection looks really lovely, that bright pink blush is calling my name

    CassandraMyee | Beauty | Fashion | Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those lipsticks look gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! These promo pics! <3 Veluxe pearls, I hope the eyeshadows are good x

    ReplyDelete
  8. this collection looks stunning! cant wait!

    http://thebeautybow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the look of the new collection :) Thanks for sharing! xo's

    Laura
    Pink Frenzy

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how beautiful their advertisement photos are! Can't wait to see the collection in stores

    xx
    Ana Leote

    ReplyDelete
  11. This new collection looks great, I'm keen to try the lip products x

    http://lovelashesx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. the lipsticks look great!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog if you're interested! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow!great collection and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, those photos are stunning! The collection looks really great, especially the tints!

    Kat B - Katience

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I've actually gotten my paws on Green Room e/s, a review's on my blog if you're interested in some preliminary swatches :)

    http://bit.ly/1iobIve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo