Summer Prep with George at Asda!
Now its coming up to summer, I'm adding more items to my wardrobe. I don't like splashing out on things like bikinis, t-shirts and shorts as lets face it, we barely get any warm weather in the UK. However, there are so many affordable choices on the high street and in supermarkets that theres no need to worry about being fashionable on a budget.
I do like supermarket shopping. You can get everything you need in one place - groceries, beauty and clothes, they've got you covered!Gone are the days when supermarket fashion was boring and dowdy. You can get some really nice pieces, especially at this time of year with tops starting for only £2.50.
George have a lovely selection of tops and skirts . I love this black maxi skirt (2) with a side split - its a total steal at a tenner. I find Maxi skirts are very flattering on most body shapes. Pairing a maxi skirt with a cute camisole, such as this button cami blouse (1) is a nice way to keep cool yet stylish this summer. I really like the button detail as it gives it that something extra and for £8 it injects a bit of colour into an outfit too. For the beach, I'm loving this cute laser cut bikini (3) - its only £10 for both bikini top and bottom and the colour would look amazing with a tan.
Aztec prints are a huge trend for summer and this backpack (5) would be ideal for festivals or day trips. Hot weather means keeping cool and I always wear sandals. For just £12, these metal cuff sandals (6) are perfect for the price. Not only are they stylish but they can easily be paired with many outfits and wont break the bank. For accessories, these black round sunglasses (4) would give any fashionista a run for the money. I know I'll be heading to Asda for a few of these pieces soon - that and some homeware as its seriously awesome.
*Posted in collaboration with George at Asda - content written by myself.
- ► 2015 (81)
- Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Blusher Review
- Most Loved in May
- So You Want Free Products?...
- What Do Your Dreams Mean?
- MAC Moody Blooms Collection 2014
- Balance Me Super Toning Body Cream & Wash Review
- Great Beauty Products Under £10!
- Current Obsessions...
- Love Me Beauty Box | May 2014
- Reverse Hair Washing | Tried & Tested!
- Improving Your Blog Photography!
- 5 Great Beauty Products Under £5 | Makeup, Nails a...
- Hot Cloth Cleansers | Are They Worth It?
- How To Promote Your Blog Posts
- A Little Radiance Please...
- How To Blog When You're Busy
- MAC Kelly & Sharon Osbourne Collection 2014
- 5 Must Read Blogs!
- Amazing Moisturisers Under £20...
- Nivea Sensitive 3in1 Micellar Cleansing Water Revi...
- Summer Prep with George at Asda!
- Lifestyle Favourites
- Out Of My Comfort Zone...
- The Hit List...
- A Tesco Beauty Bargain Haul...
- ▼ May (25)
- ► 2013 (269)