A Feel Unique Wishlist & Discount Codes

feel-unique
One of my favourite online places to shop is feel unique. I like that you can buy a variety of brands under one roof and its free delivery worldwide over £10.
My current wishlist has a few things I've been after for a while as well as a few new (ish) products I've spotted.
I've been after the YSL Babydoll Kiss & Blush since first spotting them. I've yet to see a bad review on these and I love a multi use product. YSL also has the most beautiful packaging!
Being a lover of hot cloth cleansers, I have the Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser firmly on my wishlist. I've enjoyed using the Ren products I have used so I think this one could be a good 'un.
No doubt if you're a beauty lover, you'll have heard of Tanya Burr, whose now launched her own cosmetics. I love a good lipgloss so I'd love to try a gloss from her range. Theres so many shades and they're reasonable priced too!
Real Techniques need no introduction - one of my favourite RT brushes is the setting brush. I love using it to blend concealer and to contour. I really need to purchase another one of these babies as I get so much use out of it.
One item I've had on my wishlist forever is theBalm Mary Lou Luminizer. I'm not even sure why I haven't got round to purchasing this yet but I've seen so many bloggers rave about it. I love a good highlighter and this one looks so pretty.
Finally, on my list is the Elemis Sensitive Cleansing Wash. I tend to use cleansers aimed towards sensitive skin as I find them to be really light and gentle. Elemis is one of my favourite beauty brands so I think I'd really like this cleanser.

*You can currently get 15% off your first order here or £5 off a £20 spend here. Theres free worldwide delivery too!*




10 comments

  1. I love the setting brush and the mary lou manizer highlighter is my favorite

    annie | www.nouveauchique.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to try YSL's Kiss & Blush, looks amazing! :)

    And you need Real Techniques Setting brush and Mary-Lou Manizer. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've browsed their site so many times and have been tempted, but I was always wary that their shipping might be expensive. I have to go over there right now!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Mary Lou Manizer.. surprised you haven't indulged yet! a beautiful product IMO! The Elemis cleanser sounds great!

    TheConscienceFund| Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, you need Mary Lou-manizer! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super the free delivery! may have a look now!x
    www.mademoisellenature.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love a bit of Feelunique.com. The Mary Lou Luminizer looks amazing!

    thebeautyinformer.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try a Tanya Burr lipgloss! And i love the RT Setting Brush.
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this, but I will DEFINITELY be going there now! Lol! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for this discount code!!

    XoXo Shea L. ☞ ☞ ☞ kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely wishlist!
    nice selection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo