Beautiful Brows for under £4!

beauty-uk-brow-kit

When it comes to brows, I've had a roller coaster of a journey. Over plucking them in my teens left them looking sparse. I've always used some kind of product on them to attempt to make them look better but I realised the only way to really raise my brow game was to put down the tweezers for a while.

For the past few months, I've only removed stray hairs and I have to say its worked as my brows are looking thicker and finally have some shape. I've used a few brow products over the years from brow pencils to wax to powders. My favourites up to now have been the anastasia brow wiz pencil and sleek brow stylist. A while back, I received the Beauty UK Brow Kit* and while I had no expectations, I'm seriously impressed.

With the Beauty UK Brow Kit, you get three shades of powder and a colourless wax. Unlike other powders I've used in the past, I don't find these shades too warm toned. A lot of beige and brown powders have red tones on them meaning they wont suit every complexion but these shades are pretty good. I also like the variety of shades in the kit. Theres a light brown suitable for blondes, medium for brunette and dark brown to black which would be perfect for dark skintones. I know a lot of ladies with dark skin tones struggle to find a dark brow product but this one is really dark brown/almost black so it would be the perfect shade. 
I use the medium brown which is a really good match for my brows. Whilst the powder is pigmented, its also buildable which makes it so easy to use. I spend longer applying powder to my brows than I would a pencil but I get a much better shape. With this powder you can build it up to how you desire and it stays put all day. You can also use the wax to hold the shape but I don't find I need to.
With this kit, you get mini tweezers and a brow brush. I haven't used these as yet but if I was travelling/going on holiday then I'd use them instead of taking separate tweezers/brushes.

The brush I use is the Sigma E75 Angled Brow Brush  aka the best brow brush ever!its the ideal size as the brush head isn't too big or too small meaning you can achieve better shaped brows.
I'd 100% recommend both the brush and brow kit - my brows are looking better than they have in a long time and most importantly they look natural. I'm not a massive fan of brows that look too 'done' but I don't have that worry with this kit. Its priced £3.99 - massive bargain alert!The sigma brush is more expensive but that's my personal preference. You can probably get cheaper brow brushes but I've yet to find one!Let me know if you have a good brow brush!



11 comments

  1. this looks awesome! I like the MUA brow kit, its pretty affordable too!

    I'm also doing a MAC giveaway on my blog right now if you're interested :)

    claresloves.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to check out the MUA one!The E.L.F one is good too - forgot to mention it x

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a good eyebrow kit, I think I'll buy one next time I'm out, thanks :)

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd think you'd like it x

      Delete
  3. This looks fab!! I normally use Benefit Browzings or the MUA pro brow kit, but I'm a bit of a fanatic when it comes to eyebrows so I'll probably need to try this :p!!!!

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh what a little gem, love the look of this palette.

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried a brow set with wax. I use the body shop brow kit which just contains 2 powders which I find are pretty good match and I use both the colours depending on the look I want. This set looks good for only £4.00. I know you say you don't need to use the wax in this set but I think because I have never used it it kind of intrigues me!!

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you tried Castor oil? I have this horrible habit of pulling out my eyebrows on one side and Castor oil really helped new hair growth!
    This kit looks great- £4 is a fab price!
    Imogen's Typewriter. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might have to check this out, I love good value for money products!

    beautyobsessionxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such good value! I'm so happy I discovered brow powders, gives a much more natural finish than pencils. I use the GOSH palette at the moment, it's about £8 though so I might try this next. I always find it annoying that you get three shades but can only use one haha.

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  9. The colours look simular to my Benefit Browzingz!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo