China Glaze Fade into Hue & Dune Our Thing!

china-glaze-review

I mentioned in my rediscoveries post that China Glaze is one of my favourite brands. Its a nail polish brand I've been using for a good few years. Until recently, it was quite hard to find in the UK. I used to trawl American eBay sellers to find their polishes but luckily theres now a few UK retailers stocking the brand - good news since its much more difficult to ship nail polishes these days.
nailpolish.co.uk is a new online retailer stocking brands, such as China Glaze, Essie and Tanya Burr. The lovely people at nailpolish.co.uk recently contacted me to see if I'd like to try anything and I settled on two China Glaze polishes.
I had high expectations for these two. Every polish I've tried from China Glaze had been excellent quality, they're honestly such an underrated brand and really affordable too.
The first shade is Dune Our Thing (left) - a berry pink from the Off Shore summer 2014 collection. It looks darker and more berry toned in real life than it does in the photograph. Its a really nice alternative to the neon pinks that seem to filter through at this time of year. The formula on this is perfection - not too thick, not to thin and only one coat needed (insert happy dance ha - one coat wonders are the future!). Seriously, one coat polishes are amazeballs, it saves so much time and faff. This also dried really quickly too and is just an all round fantastic nail polish.

china-glaze-swatches

Fade into Hue is a cross between a lilac and periwinkle blue with a creme finish. The formula on this was slightly thinner than dune our thing so it needed two coats to be fully opaque, though it still dried quickly. I really love the shade as I'm really into blue polishes at the moment.

Both Fade into Hue and Dune our Thing are gorgeous summer shades and would suit most skin tones. As I said before, China Glaze really know how to make nail polishes and they have a tonne of shades too. You can buy both of these from nailpolish.co.uk for £4.35 with free first class UK delivery.

Have you tried China Glaze / Let me know you're favourite shades!


10 comments

  1. Wow these colours are gorgeous particularly the pink! I've never used China Glaze polishes before.

    Kimberley | Kimberley's Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. China Glaze are one of my favourite nail polish brands, I have a couple of bright shades but I haven't tried anything darker, I really like fade into hue.


    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    ReplyDelete
  3. China Glaze is hard to get a hold of here too. Fade into Hue is my favorite :) x

    WOMANOUK (beauty and portrait drawings)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of the top shade - I love grey purple shades xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pink one is so pretty! :)

    Could you check out my blog and follow it on bloglovin? I will follow back!
    I have a new post everyday!

    Stay fancy!
    xxx Kelly-Louise

    http://fancysince1992.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fade into Hue is GORGEOUS!

    http://www.helloimshanice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried China Glaze before, but all their polishes look beautiful! Dune Our Thing looks like such a gorgeous colour :)
    Mia xx
    http://miararaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't actually tried a China Glaze nail varnish before but they sound amazing x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo