MAC Brooke Shields Beauty Icon Collection 2014

MAC-Brooke-Shields-Collection-2014


It seems like there has been a whirlwind of new MAC collections recently and now theres news of err.. even more MAC collections. Seriously, though I do look forward to Autumn/Winter collections. First up is the Brooke Shields Beauty Icon Collection, which I did squeal about a bit as I love retro 'icons'. 
Here's what to look forward to - images and full color story to come.

Eye Shadow x15 palette

Veluxe Pearlfusion palette x 2
silver/violet/pink with gold pearl
beige/grey/charcoal/plum/brown

Veluxe Brow Liner and Clear Brow Set

Bronzer

Cremeblend Blush Duo 
coral pink/soft rose

Two Lip Combinations
bright orange red lipstick w/ matching gloss
burgundy lipstick w/ coral gloss

Two Cream Finish Polishes

Special packaging - light grey, bright orange accents and Brooke's signature.

Release date - October 2014



2 comments

  1. I'm so excited for this collection! Thanks for sharing!

    blousesandblush.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo