Primark A/W 2014 LookBook

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_2-RdLrwP

Its that time of year when images from upcoming a/w collections start to filter through. Once again Primark have upped their game. I would never have guessed these images were Primark if I didnt know beforehand. 
A/W 2014 promises Nordic folk patterns and textures, English heritage and boho. 
I love the prints and will be hotfooting it to a local store once these arrive!

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_5-YE6z0R

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_8-yGPlIW

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_3-qUjtEK

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_4-3kYMiT

primark_aw14_exclusive_pics_10-55FA9P


12 comments

  1. Wow they have some nice pieces coming!! I love the boots

    xxalldolledupxx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Second dress is nice :) Hope it will be same attractive on the hanger :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true, you never know how it will look in real life :)

      Delete
  3. This post has me looking forward to autumn already and its not even july yet:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that pink jacket! Such lovely pieces I can't wait!

    www.dizzymisselizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its so lovely isnt it :)

      Delete
  5. They have some really great stuff :)
    I particularly love the second dress! Might need a trip there soon.

    Louminous

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to a good rumage in primark! There campaigns always make their clothes look so expensive!
    sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo