Summer Topshop Wishlist

topshop_wishlist
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5


I'm not really sure whats happened with my recent fashion cravings. Topshop and I have had an up and down relationship over the years. I haven't shopped there for a long time - well, bar a couple of nail polishes and a top my mum treated me to last summer. I find their clothes are pricey for what they are, especially for trends. Personally, I prefer to purchase cheaper items when it comes to fashion trends that wont be around for a while. When it comes to the more basic and everyday items, I've completely fallen back in love with Topshop. I blame fashion blogs and youtubers for my current obsession but my wishlist is growing. I don't own many jackets but I'm desperate for a faux leather one. This biker jacket (1) is gorgeous and the price isn't outrageous either. In one of Anna's latest videos I spied this pretty embroidered blouse (2), which is exactly what I've been looking for. I do think its slightly overpriced for what it is but I need to have a look instore to judge on the quality. I've also been looking for a chambray shirt - I think I saw Jessica Alba wearing one and loved it. This one (3) is perfect, slightly more that what I'd normally pay but its something that will look great paired with jeans and be a wardrobe staple. When it comes to Topshop makeup, I've only tried their nail polishes, however I've got quite a few makeup items on my wishlist. I love the look of the Glow Stick (4) in play up. I love the look of their blushes too, they're so pretty. Finally, you cant have a Topshop wishlist without a pair of jeans. After wearing jeans non stop in my teens, I've spent the last few years without any in my wardrobe. The best pair of jeans I ever owned were a pair of moto ones - they were so comfy. I've heard so much about the leigh jeans (5) that I'm considering buying a pair. Though, I have no idea which are better - the leigh or the joni? #problems


11 comments

  1. I know exactly what you mean about Topshop - I ignored it for years but really like it now! In terms of jeans, I actually really like the Jaime jeans. I did like Leigh but as a bit thinner, I wore through them quite quickly. I've not tried the Joni range but my sister in law loves them!

    Beccy ~ Bluebell & Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of that glow stick, I'm obsessed with things like that!

    Kirstie
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blouse, it's absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the white sweater, it has such cute details!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE YOUR BLOG ! everytime i need something or just goffing around i come here. great work !

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Glow Stick sounds amazing!

    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your style, so simple and elegant ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only Topshop in Cali is in LA, and it breaks my heart every time.
    x Justina // abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really want to try that Topshop highlighter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo