Ebay Beauty Bargains | Makeup Brushes



1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

I haven't written one of these posts for ages but honestly, I haven't found many things until recently and I dont see the point in writing a post like this, just for the sake of it. I've bought a few makeup brushes from ebay before and I've been really impressed with the quality and even more so, the price. You can get some amazing bargains!

I really like these real techniques dupe brushes (1). You can purchase them individually for just over £1 each or buy a set of five. You can buy them in gold, blue or pink - I'm going to pick up few of these as back up brushes. I have previously purchased a set of brushes, which I reviewed in this post but I've found them in a ten piece set (2) for just under £7, a super sweet deal!The face brushes in the kit look like sigma dupes so I might buy them to see how they compare. I currently use an Ikea pot to store my makeup brushes in but I really like this acrylic anna sui style pot (3). It comes in five different colours and for under £2.50, it would make a nice little holder. I also like this brush holder case (4) too. Again, this is a sigma dupe and would be great for keeping brushes clean or for travelling with. 

Ebay is great for finding items that aren't available in your country. Though E.L.F is available to buy in this country, I haven't seen this snow white brush set (5). This is such a cute set, I know E.L.F US have had other Disney sets in the past but it would be awesome if we could get these on this side of the pond. Finally, I've found a great dupe of the sigma brush glove (6). The sigma version is expensive for what it is, whereas this silicone oven glove is literally the same thing for a fraction of the price. I've never used anything like this before but I guess its a good way of not getting wet shrivelled hands haha!

10 comments

  1. Enjoyed this post :) Just letting you know that i have a set of those sigma dupe brushes from Ebay and i love them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post, i have tried all of those brushes! I must check out the brush glove!!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will need to check out some of those brushes! Such a great price!

    Lizz|weloveswatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look good, I must try these brushes, thanks for posting :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love real techniques brushes!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post! I had no idea Real Techniques dupes existed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh thanks for sharing - I've been on the lookout for a dupe for Sigma's glove so that has just been purchased :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the brush holder! Always looking out for shabby chic bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! Thanks for sharing! Will definitely check these out! Xx.

    Sarah | www.beautybabblings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo