Hot Lips!

hot-pink-lipsticks

At this time of year, a bright lippie is always on my radar. A few years ago I would have never have looked twice at a bright lip colour but these days, I have a few options in my makeup collection.

A gorgeous shade of lipstick is the Loreal Color Riche in shade crazy fuchsia. Despite the synthetic scent, Loreal color riche lipsticks are a rather good formula. Its highly pigmented and enriched with omega 3 oils and vitamin e to nourish. The texture is creamy and it feels hydrating on the lips. Crazy fuchsia is a blue based fuchsia pink. Its bright but not as intense as other shades. 

pink-lipsticks

Next up is one of the Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids lipsticks. I have shocking coral - a vibrant neon coral and let me tell you, this one is bright!The formula on this is light, creamy and pigmented. You only one swipe to be opaque. Its comfortable to wear and wears around four hours on my lips. A really good quality lipstick for the price.

Finally, I love the Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in crazy fuchsia -  a dark fuchsia pink. The texture of the rouge caresse lipsticks is a cross between a lipstick and balm, basically similar to the Revlon Lip Butters. This isn't as pigmented as the two other lip products in this post - you need a few swipes over the lips to be fully opaque but it feels really comfortable and lightweight to wear.


Left to right: loreal crazy fuchsia / maybelline shocking coral / loreal rouge caresse impulsive fuchsia

I like wearing all three of these but for the wow factor, you cant beat maybelline shocking coral as its so bright. 



21 comments

  1. I absolutely love that Maybelline shade! I can't resist a bright coral around Summer.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor & Femme et Vie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the two on the left! They've gone straight onto my wishlist, perfect summer shades :) x

    Megan / pixiecrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these so vibrant! I am trying to be bolder with my lip colour, been wearing bold pink recently so getting more adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like L'Oreal Crazy Fuchsia ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! I don't wear bright lips often but I love a fuchsia shade occasionally-gotta have that pop of color sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the maybelline coral lipstick best! I love all these colors really.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. I looked at the middle one & loved it. Great to know it's Maybelline. Gotta love drugstore brands. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very pretty and quite fitting for Summer, love a bold statement lip x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love wearing bright lipsticks in the summer and these colours are gorgeous! I really like the Maybelline Shocking Coral so may have to buy that one :)

    Kat x
    www.raspberryribbons.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous shades, i love them :)
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Loreal Rouge Caresse Lipstick in crazy fuchsia! It reminds me so much of the clinique butter shine Fresh Watermellon! I love it!

    themiasalazar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hot lips are the way forward! Love the Clinique matte lipsticks! I need to pick one up! But I really like the look of the L’oreal one here!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the look of all three of these! I have a few bold coloured lippys and don’t wear them enough!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love brights, especially pinks. They are so flattering on a pale complexion.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the crazy fuschia! great post :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love all of them, but the maybelline has to be my favorite! Screams summer to me!! -- Lindsey xx

    http://touchedbythesunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Maybelline Coloursensational line such a great range of summer colours! They stay all day, moisturise and have a nice scent too! Thanks for sharing..

    Dani | fabulouslyindulgent.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. All gorgeous shades!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  19. The colours are so pretty!

    http://books-and-memories.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo