Love Me Beauty Box July 2014


This months Love Me Beauty Box arrived this morning and I thought I'd share what I got in my box. To recap, every month, Love Me Beauty offers three beauty boxes with a variation on products so you can choose the box which suits you best. Unlike a few other beauty box brands, you know exactly which items you're going to be receiving. Although this takes away the surprise element, you know what you're spending your money on and everyone gets offered the same three boxes.
This month, I chose edition 3* which contains the following products;

Lashem Lash/Brow Enhancing Serum (2ml sample - full size 3.5ml is £40)
A lash/brow serum that nourishes and conditions, I'm going to be giving this a go on my brows as they are a little sparse in areas. Considering the retail value of this, a 2ml sample is pretty generous. I haven't used this type of product before so I'm happy to see it included.

Ofra Pressed Eye Shadow in gold rush (full size - £8.80)
I've never heard of this brand before but a quick google tells me this is the brand of Ofra Gaito - a south african therapist and makeup artist. The brand is manufactured in the US but love me beauty are the official UK distributors so I expect we'll hear a little more of them. Gold rush is a gorgeous dark gold shade, which feels soft and pigmented, though slightly powdery. I'm excited to give this a try as I don't own any shade similar to this and theres also a mirror inside which I've never seen on a shadow compact before!

Ofra Eyeliner in black (full size - £7.60)
A water resistant pencil, suitable for sensitive eye areas. This is pretty much a standard black liner but it feels very soft, smooth and pigmented. I think this would look great with a smokey eye look.

So Susan Flutter Mascara (full size - £14.95)
I've only recently heard of this brand but I'm not too familiar with their products. For the retail price, the packaging looks really cheap but I guess you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm definitely interested in giving this a go.

So Susan Dual Brow Powder (full size - £11.95)
Again the packaging isn't much to write home about on this but the two shades in here are both soft, smooth and pigmented. Theres a medium and dark brown shade, which may be too dark for some or perhaps too red toned. I don't think either will be a great match for my brows but I can use them as shadows as they're both matte shades and feel good quality.

The Teashed Skinny Tea 20 Whole Leaf Green Tea Silky Pyramid Tea Bags (full size - £3.50)
I love green tea so I'm very happy to see these in the box. I've not tried this brand - I usually opt for decaff but I'll give these a try anyway. I like that its a full size bag and not just one or two teabags as you can really give it a proper try!

Weleda Replenishing Body Lotion (full size - £15.95)
Now this was a surprise as it wasn't listed as being part of the menu buts its such a welcome addition. This is the sea buckthorn replenishing body lotion to moisturise and energise. Its also a pump bottle - my favourite!

I'm so impressed with Love Me Beauty this month - this is possibly the best box I've received from them. Having seen this months birchbox and glossybox, Love Me Beauty had to up their game and I'm pleased to see they have. Theres six full size items and one deluxe sample, with a good mix of brands and products. Love Me Beauty Boxes are priced £10 plus p&p and each box this month has a value of over £55.

5 comments

  1. Lovely post, i like the look of that shadow!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful box and so many great products!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still waiting for mine, hope it arrives today. If i remember right i picked option 1?

    Keli | kelskurls.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a fabulous box! I'm definitely tempted!


    Stephanie
    http://missstephanieusher.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3436251
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo