Sleek Arabian Nights Palette & Swatches


Sometimes you spy a new release and you just know you need it in your life. As a sleek palette lover, I knew I had to buy the new Arabian Nights Palette. First of all, the packaging is beautiful - I think its their nicest yet. 


The back of the packaging also has make up look ideas, which is a great idea. This palette in particular is great for a smokey eye.


Like all sleek palettes, theres 12 shades within here, a mirror and double ended sponge applicator. Generally, I find Sleek eyeshadows to be pigmented, soft and smooth. The quality of the shadows in this palette is brilliant - usually I find a few shades to be less than stellar but the pigmentation in Arabian nights is great across the board. Theres a little fallout but nothing major. 


Arabian nights has a mixture of golds, green and blues. The shades in this palette all have names, so from left to right we have:

scheherazades tale - mid beige gold
Gold souk - light gold glitter (slightly sheer than the other shades)
aladdins lamp (cutest name ever!) - mid/dark brown
sultans garden - dark green
hocus pocus - mid green
simbads seas - bold blue


genie - rich brown
black magic - navy blue
stallion - matte burgundy
sorcerer - black navy blue
valley of diamonds - wine purple
1001 nights - rich black

My swatches are pretty rubbish but honestly the shades look so much nicer in real life and for any sleek lover or fan of smokey eye palettes than this is a must have. I bought mine from this ebay seller for £7.49 thought its currently out of stock but you can also purchase directly from sleek for £7.99.


24 comments

  1. The colours in this palette is so pretty. I would expect it to get more use during the autumn months though. The valley of diamonds shade really caught my eye and it will really add a nice touch of colour to any eye make-up look.

    Thank you for reviewing, I love Sleek products :)
    Hope you have a lovely day!

    Y i n g || ~* YingcBeauty *~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou - yes I'm sure in autumn it would get much more use x

      Delete
  2. omg i want it <3333

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shades, i love Sleek and MUA palettes!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're so good arent they x

      Delete
  4. This is such a lovely palette and at such a great price! I think I need it ;)
    sophielfarrell.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This palette looks amazing, love the shades! Sleek has got to be my top high street brand, I think I need it just for the gorgeous packaging!

    Great post x

    Holly xx
    hollyslittleworldofmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sleek are a great brand x

      Delete
  6. Ooh that blue shade is especially stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The package is so pretty, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NNEED this ..I'm a complete sucker for Sleek palettes!
    Philippa // Time For Teal

    ReplyDelete
  9. SUCH a pretty palette! Great colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous packaging and amazing shades, the Sleek palettes are so good for the price!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful pallete! Id love to see a look with it :) xx

    BerrieBlogs {beauty blog}

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't get over the box, it is so stunning! I love the colour selection too, they are all so pretty.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks so much more expensive, such a gorgeous range of colours too. Aladdin's Lamp is the best name I've heard in a long time!

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow! Those eyeshadows are beautiful! I think I might try and find one of these..
    Imogen's Typewriter. <3 

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the range of colors, but the names are so cute. I like the Arabian Nights theme. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would get this for the packaging alone! It is absolutely stunning - love the shade choices too!

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. That packaging is gorgeous! I had to do a double take when I read it was from sleek! I'm so used to the simple black packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous palette!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo