Summer Stripes


Dress: c/o French Connection
Sunglasses: Primark
Bag: Primark

In my attempt to feature different types of posts on here, I plonked myself in front of someones unkempt garden and got my photographer (a.k.a my mum) to take a few quick snaps. I honestly don't know how fashion bloggers do it, especially those who post on a regular basis. Fashion posts aren't my forte so that meant several moments of cringing whilst having my picture taken. Plus its too hot to even consider fixing my hair or makeup. Anyway, this dress is from French Connection - its one of those that isn't very forgiving if you're pear shaped liked me but I think it'll look nice paired with a black blazer once the colder weather sets in again. 
As these type of posts are a chance to be more chatty, I thought I'd mention that I'm considering offering advertising on here for bloggers and small businesses. I'm not even sure if anyone would be interested but its just a thought I've had, yeah I dunno ha!

Have a wonderful weekend!xoxox


6 comments

  1. Outfit photos are always awkward to take, but I use a tripod so that nobody else has to witness the awkwardness hehe.

    I really love the dress, super cute and I love the high neck and long sleeves.

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that bag is from Primark it looks so high end!

    Emma Louise xx

    theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that bag! Black is such a versatile color!
    :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing variety. And I agree. Fashion posts are so weird and awkward to photograph. Of course, it's not my forte. I bet fashion bloggers don't feel like that anymore, but I definitely appreciate the work it takes to get a beautiful shot after having attempted it myself. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely! That bag is so simple and pretty. Love the dress too!
    xx Sarah
    sarah kate style

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo