Eyeshadow Palettes For Every Budget


Palettes are a great way to own several shades of makeup without having to splash out individually. These days, you can get some great budget palettes with the likes of MUA and Makeup Revolution offering affordable but good quality makeup. I also really like sleek and mentioned the new arabian nights palette in this post.
I have a few favourite palettes. I recently mentioned my MAC palette and though its not the most affordable option, its good for choosing exactly what shades you want. Urban Decay also offer a similar system now, though their eyeshadows are more expensive to buy individually. For neutrals, you cant really go wrong with Urban Decay. Naked 1 is perfect for warm neutrals, Naked 2 is cool toned and Naked 3 had pink toned shades. Personally, I really like the Naked Basics palette, which has six shades of matte neutral shadows.


I've struggled to find good quality matte shadows but these are all fantastic. Theres also a good range of neutrals in here - I like using the lighter shades on the lid and naked 2 and faint in the crease. Crave also doubles as a liner. An overall must have staple in my collection and not overly pricey either. 


Benefit aren't particularly known for their palettes but I really like their world famous neutrals set in most glamorous nudes ever. In here you get four powder eyeshadows and two cream shadows. The powder shadows are good quality, pigmented and smooth but the real highlight are the cream shadows in birthday suit (bronze brown) and my two cents (copper bronze). 


I've mentioned MUA and Makeup Revolution as two good budget brands but I also rate the Wet n Wild Color Icon Palettes. Silent treatment is one of my favourite trios - I reviewed it here. It sucks not being able to find certain brands in the UK but I've found these on Amazon and Ebay. I've read the older trios are much better quality than the recent releases but I do know theres a few wet n wild MAC dupes.

What are your favourite shadow palettes? 

31 comments

  1. thanks for sharing this post
    this is really helpful

    http://www.ryokogurl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need the naked basics palette! It looks amazing!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, my favourite palette is one from Barry M, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to have a look at that one :)

      Delete
  4. Great post!! I definitely love the colours in the Naked Basics palette!
    Little Beauty Blog
    Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're really lovely shades x

      Delete
  5. I love buying palettes & seem to be addicted to buying neutral palettes in particular. Wet & Wild do some of the best quality budget eyeshadows. I love stocking up on them when I go to America
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they're such good quality x

      Delete
  6. I never really considered MUA a good quality brand until you mentioned it in your post. I'm not a regular wearer of eyeshadow but since everyone's raving about the Urban Decay palette, I think I should try it out pretty soon.

    Alaina
    www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MUA have some great palettes and so cheap x

      Delete
  7. Silent Treatment is a palette I have wanted for the longest time, but I just can't find a stockist who will ship to my country!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always wanted to try the Naked Basics as I do have Naked pallette 1 and 3 (absolutely love them) as well as trying the Benefits! Only thing is, does that particular set just practically have the same colours as Naked pallette 1?

    http://lexxiannespoonful.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're probably similiarish!I gave my naked 1 to my sister as I had too many similar shades x

      Delete
  9. I love the little Naked Basics palette, it's so underrated!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list of items! I really want to try the wet n wild trios that everyone talks about. I loved my naked palette as well as my too faced palettes.

    Would love if you check out my blog. Just followed you on twitter
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love my Naked Basics and I just recently got Silent Treatment, Wet N Wild have some amazing palettes!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really wish you could get Wet n Wild makeup here in the UK! By the way your blog is quickly becoming one of my favourites to read! Everything is so relatable!

    Lily
    http://thegirlwiththegreensandals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much lily x

      Delete
  13. I really like the naked basics, it's my go to palet since I got it :)
    If you can, take a look at my blog and tell me what things I can improve, I'll appriciate it a lot
    www.wendesday19th.blogspot.com
    kisses
    Cecil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll come and check it out x

      Delete
  14. I love the Naked Basics palette too, it's the perfect size and has a great combination of shades. I'd love to try a Wet'n'Wild palette, but I also really like the Sleek eyeshadows x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sleek are a great brand for shadows x

      Delete
  15. Silent Treatment is one of my fave palettes ever! The Naked Basics is next on my wishlist, love how compact it is but full of easy, wearable shades.

    Sheri | Behind The Frames

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't choose a favorite! But I really want to try the Benefit palette! x :)

    heartoffnowhere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo