Introducing | The Garment Rack


This month has gone super fast!I'm already spying Christmas items in the aisles of Tesco - say what?? On the plus side, I've made a few beauty discoveries this month, that I cant wait to share in my favourites post later this week. First, I have this months amazing advertiser Eva and her blog to share with you!

*If you'd like to advertise, you can check out my page here - there currently 20% all packages this bank holiday weekend with the code SWEETELECTRIC*


Hi there! My name is Eva and I am the blogger behind The Garment Rack. Growing up in a major city like Boston, I developed a great sense for street style at a young age. I have been completely head over heels obsessed with fashion for as long as I can remember and just thought one day to start documenting my looks and my style. I do a lot of styling, beauty reviews, lifestyle posts and more! I am so so so compassionate about my blog and just want to share my ideas and creativity with the world! I put a lot of work and am so particular about what goes into my blog and what I display over the internet so I hope you enjoy my ideas and posts as much as I do! XOXO

Twitter: @ evuhhh


3 comments

  1. Yay thank you so much Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! Very cool post!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eva seems so passionate about blogging and I love that!

    http://www.desiukgirl.wordpress.com

    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo