MAC Artificially Wild Collection 2014


Launching September 2014 US

Lipstick
Icon (frosted neutral beige)
Shitake (deep brown glaze)
Siss (muted golden beige)
Yash (deep neutral matte)
Photo (golden brown satin)

Lipglass
Spite
Explicit
De-nude
Obviously Bare

Lip Pencil
Stone (muted grey taupe brown)
Oak (soft beige brown)
Cork (muted golden brown)

Eyeshadow
Artificial Earth
Natural Wilderness
Marsh
Stony

Powder Blush
Taupe (soft beige brown)
Next To Skin (soft beige)
Pink Cult (midtone neutral pink)

Cream Colour Base
Au Nature
Breaking Ground
Shell





4 comments

  1. I'm loving the colour of the lipstick in the photograph!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. thia products look amazing!! can't wait to see them in stores :)

    xx Cecil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge fan of this collection. I can imagine the shades would be a bit 'muddy'. I do like the Brooke Sheild's collection, which is coming out soon. Have you seen it?
    http://cherriesinthesnowbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo