Makeup Storage on Ebay




1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Following on from my post on ebay makeup brushes, I've been searching for some great storage for my beauty products. 
Acrylic storage is not only hugely popular but also highly practical. I really like this two in one lipstick and drawer acrylic set up (1). Theres also a little section at the back for brushes and a side compartment for other bits and bobs. For just under £10.50, its such good value! 
After searching high and low for something to hold a few beauty products, I found this cute canvas bag (2). I think this would be great for storing things like makeup remover, cotton pads and wipes. I'm always on the lookouts for sweet makeup bags and this white floral one is super cute (3). For something a bit more classic, I like this NYX bag (4). I had no idea NYX made makeup bags so finding this was a nice surprise. I've purchased from this ebay store before and delivery is fairly fast. 
I've been considering purchasing a letter rack for holding makeup palettes in and this one (5) is really lovely. Finally, I spied this nail polish display stand (6) which looks really practical and would make a nice addition to a dressing table. It looks like it would hold a few polishes - a better setup than my current stuffing them in a drawer situation!



check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans

14 comments

  1. Lovely everything here, need to check this all out quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to start looking on ebay for stuff, I love everything in this post!

    xx Sierra
    lovelygatekeeper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never thought of putting make-up in letter racks, that would look adorable on a dressing table or just in a bedroom in general! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use a letter rack type thing for my palettes too, though I need to re-paint mine so it matches my room more!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  5. After seeing this post, I definitely think more makeup storage buying will follow! I love that white floral bag!
    Jodie x
    La Lune Song

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little canvas bag is so sweet!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ebay is such a great place to find cute storage things at a very affordable price! The only downside for me is the shipping! It costs x2 more than the retail price to ship to New Zealand! Good luck on your hunt for cute storage! xx

    meet-mariee.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually own something very very similar to the first product, and while it does look very cute it's not practical at all. It's super tiny. I use it to store away things I don't use, but if you're looking for a storage solution for all of your everyday makeup I'm not sure it would cut it - just something to considering if you're interested in it!

    On a more positive note, I really love the look of the NYX makeup bag! It's super sleek and the size is perfect.

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need that nail polish stand. Thank you for the links, I'm just about to re-organise my beauty stash so this is perfect :)

    Great post, Have a lovely day :) ♥

    *Yingcbeauty*

    X x X x X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Number 3 is adorable will definitely be buying soon♡

    ReplyDelete
  11. In love with the flowery makeup bag, so cute!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it! I absolutely need one of these acrylic pieces. My lipsticks will look fabulous and so organized!

    xx Isis Reis
    www.norumo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely love these kinds of posts, and anything to do with storage is right up my street. I've been trying so hard to not fall into the trend of the acrylic make up storage but they look so lovely on display. Now you've shown me a link to a cheap one too I think I'm going to have to give in and get one. My tiny make up bag just doesn't cut it for holding all my make up junk any more!

    I'm quite new to blogging so would love for you to check out my blog sometime :)
    Charlie | little-sunday.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo