Blogging on a budget is something thats very achievable. As I said in my previous post a few blogging myths, you don't need a lot of money to blog. Its very tempting to want to go out and purchase the latest beauty products and fashion trends but when you're blogging on a budget, its pretty impossible to do. So, what can you blog about? Here's a few suggestions for blog posts.
* Shop your stash - look at what products you already own and think about how you can use them in posts. I rarely mention a product once - I'll use it for several posts, for example, when it comes to a cleanser I may mention it in a favourites post, skincare 101, best products on the high street, products under £20 etc.
* Ask friends and family - maybe you could swap products with friends or relatives or perhaps they have a product you could sample for review.
* Think outside the box - do you have products that could be used for baking, DIY or a creative post?
* Do you have any skills you can utilise, for instance an eye makeup tutorial, styling a pair of jeans, how to dress for college etc.
* Can you offer advice? - blogging tips, lifestyle, money saving, job interviews?
* Wishlists - wishlists are great when you're blogging on a budget. Whether its an ebay wishlist, fashion or makeup wishlist.
* Favourite blogs or youtubers - a list of blogs/youtubers you love or posts/videos you've been loving recently.
* Life event/hobbies/days out all make for interesting reads.
* Favourite instagram/pinterest accounts to follow
* Personal - maybe things you want to achieve, do or learn.
Do you have any suggestions for blogging on a budget?
check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans