Introducing | September Sponsors...


This month, there has been some lovely ladies advertising on my sidebar. Here's an introduction to their awesome blogs...

Hi guys, I'm Charlie and I write at therunnerbeans.com a lifestyle blog where I aim to pace the way to healthy. I share workouts, nourishing recipes, fitness class reviews and running race recaps, as well as restaurant and travel posts. I promise there will be plenty of sweaty selfies, fitness fashion posts, and embarrassing running moments
I believe life is about balance; eat a lot of what's good for you and a little of what you love. Find a workout that you enjoy and do it regularly.
I'll try anything once- whether it's a gin cocktail or jumping 20ft into the Thames during a race. Oh and brunch is my favourite meal of the day. 




The Garment Rack



Hi there! My name is Eva and I am the blogger behind The Garment Rack. Growing up in a major city like Boston, I developed a great sense for street style at a young age. I have been completely head over heels obsessed with fashion for as long as I can remember and just thought one day to start documenting my looks and my style. I do a lot of styling, beauty reviews, lifestyle posts and more! I am so so so compassionate about my blog and just want to share my ideas and creativity with the world! I put a lot of work and am so particular about what goes into my blog and what I display over the internet so I hope you enjoy my ideas and posts as much as I do! XOXO

Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin




Mirrored Glow




Hello, my name is Kate and I blog at Mirrored Glow. I live out in the countryside in Dorset, I'm a lover of chai lattes, brogues and anything monochrome. When I'm not busy working as a nurse I love to blog about all things beauty. Usually talking about my current favourite lipstick or what skincare I'm obsessed with. I love to meet other bloggers so come on over to my blog and say hello. You can also find me on twitter and Instagram @mirroredglow. 







Jessica Leona is a public journal about Jessica's travels, opinions and life in general. Jessica  Leona also features fashion and beauty, whether its favourites or reviews. Jess is 18 and a media student, with an interest in cinematography and photography.







check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans



2 comments

  1. This is a lovely idea! Great post! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely be checking these out, they look and sound wonderful!

    Jade x
    jadethejourno.blogspot.co.uk ♡

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo