New Beauty Hitting The Scene This Autumn


Its been ages since I looked up the latest beauty releases. To be honest I've been trying to curb my spending so avoiding eyeing up new things has been high on my list. However, for research purposes (ahem!) I've put together a few products that I'm looking forward to seeing in the next few weeks/months (hides bank cards).
Firstly, it has to be Gucci's foray into cosmetics thats caught my eye. How beautiful is the packaging?!I'm guessing the price point will be similar to Burberry and Armani. I cant wait to see everything!

Bobbi Brown's smokey nudes collection looks like another winner - you cant go wrong with a nude palette can you? I'm also loving the look of Guerlains new shadow palettes. The shades and detailing look so beautiful, I have a feeling this will be my first guerlain purchase.
Topshop are also launching their facial makeup range - a foundation described as liquid velvet for the skin, a colour correcting primer, concealer palette and setting powder. I'm intrigued to see how these fair as Topshop have some makeup gems!

There also a few other beauty arrivals I cant wait for. The Naked Basics 2 doesn't need an introduction, though I think the Naked range maybe needs a break to be honest. Benefit's new majorette blush is a cream to powder blusher in a peach shade and super cute packaging.
For nails, the new china glaze all aboard collection looks so pretty with rich autumn purple, red and green tones. You can see swatches here.
Who else is excited to see Christmas gift sets?!These soap and glory ones look lush!I'm sure the lip crayon set will be on my Xmas list this year!

Are there any new releases you're looking forward to?


Twitter | Bloglovin | Google +
check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans

15 comments

  1. I really want to try the naked basics 2!
    http://georgiatoay.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beutiful post, they all look so nice!
    I am a sucker for nice packaging so I'd love quite a lot of these :)

    LondonBeautyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Topshop lipsticks & Eyeliners so I am so excited for their face products! I actually had no idea they were releasing any! x

    Sunaina ❃

    ReplyDelete
  4. The packaging of the Gucci line really is gorgeous!
    I'm looking forward to the new Real Techniques limited edition brush set and the MAC x Rocky Horror collection- both launching in October! :)

    TanjaWhatsername

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Gucci makeup looks amazing, the packaging is divine! x

    www.savvysuperstylish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely most looking forward to that Soap & Glory set! They all smell so good!

    | jordancathleen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those Guerlain palettes look amazing! The colours are lovely and the packaging always makes it look that bit more special x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4.9.14

    SOOO excited for the Naked Basics 2 palette! Ugh! Love you blog! New follower over here :) xx

    Maia | http://www.thebeautymess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I nominated you for the “One Lovely Blog Award”! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. I refuse to talk about Christmas gifts sets right now! But there are so many eyeshadow palettes I have my eye on! Palettes have been the thing of 2014 for me!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. It all looks gorgeous. I don't really need to see any more beautiful makeup, I've spent enough recently!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful colours and selection!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely selection!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Bobbi Brown palette looks stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this post! There's a few things that are going to be on my Xmas list ;) (planning ahead haha)

    Magpiejasmine.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo