The £7 Beauty Box


Beauty boxes don't need any introduction. Some have come and gone but a few have managed to establish themselves as real value for money contenders. This month, You Beauty celebrate their first birthday. With You Beauty you choose two products each month and there's usually a few little extras in there too. I always check the menu to see whats available and this month I couldn't pass up the chance to order, especially as its only £6.95 including delivery.

Samples to choose from are either full or deluxe size. You can see whats on offer this month here. I opted for a full size Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Colour Lipstick - I received the shade 'maddy', which is an on trend dark nude with pink undertone. I also picked a deluxe sized Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen. I got the shade black cocoa, a shade I will definitely wear. This month, you also receive a full size Tony & Guy Glamour Volume Plumping Whip, a makeup sponge, 2 Crabtree & Evelyn tea bags and £25 Hello Fresh Gift Card. The value of the Toni & Guy product alone is £7, which covers the cost of the box. Along with the lipstick and eyeliner, I'd say this is the best value box I've ever received. The shades of makeup are wearable, there's some nice extras and the hair product is a great treat. Some samples are sold out but there's still a decent selection available. I'd honestly recommend this to anyone, its such a steal!


check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans

20 comments

  1. Whoa, that's such a good prize for a beauty box! I might consider subscribing myself (:

    Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have I never heard about this box before! Thank you!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool products!!!

    http://bluecoastofdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm dying to get a beauty box but they all seem quite expensive as you don't know if you're going to hate the products... this one looks brill & I'm checking out the website now! £6.95 seems amazing for the quality x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I've heard about this box before but never remember to order it - thanks for the reminder!
    Megan x
    London Callings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks flat-out amazing, and what a price! Super jealous. I have to find a beauty box that runs on this side of the pond for sure... keep seeing all these amazing British ones. Keep up the awesome blog, Zoe :D
    www.natillie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. seems like a good selection of products for £7 !

    Distant Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got some really nice extra bits to try out. I will go and take a nose now, thanks :) xx
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these look so cool! And so affordable too! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  10. As a bit of a beauty box addict, I'll definitely be trying this!
    <3 Fran - www.frannymac.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great find! Thanks for sharing! =) I have never bought a beauty box. Sounds like a fun treat!

    Kelli
    www.blog.bodeoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great box :).
    www.anaviglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow that is really good to find a cheap and good quality beauty box. Maybe I should give it a go?!

    http://whatmaisiedid.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. These boxes are so cute. I've never seen them here in Australia!
    http://www.sweetwordsprettypictures.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing value, which is something great to see in a beauty box!

    nueyork.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing products inside!

    http://shewhoisshort.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. This sounds great, it's a shame they don't ship internationally!

    CassandraMyee | NZ Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. never heard of this one! Will defs check it out!

    http://amillionpinks.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. This looks really good! I'm currently in the middle of a 6 month Birchbox subscription, but I'll definitely try this one out when that's finished.

    www.peroxide-junkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo