The Blog Posts Making My Month!


Sometimes when you read a great blog post, you wanna share some love and that's exactly what I'm doing today. These are just some of the amazing blog posts I've loved this month - they are definitely well worth a read!


Crap You Realise in Your Early 20's by The Confessions Of A Professional Drama Queen




How To Make Amazing Guacamole by The Runner Beans


5 Amazing Ways To Use Rosewater by Miss Sophie | Beauty & Lifestyle

10 Under £10 by Girl With Makeup

Kylie Jenner Inspired Makeup Look by The Black Pearl Blog

Learning To Spend Less by Beauty Babbles



check out my exclusive advertiser The Runner Beans


9 comments

  1. Oh my thank you so so so much for the mention! Honestly you have made my day. I am so happy you enjoyed my post. I'll be sure to have a good rummage through your blog

    Have a lovely day

    http://confessionalprofessionaldramaqueen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great post, it's always nice to share amazing posts and spread the word xx

    Lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh definitely going to check all of these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for including me in this lovely round-up :)

    Sam | Tiny Paint Pot xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for this post, I've found blogs today that I've fallen in love with, including your own, and have added to my follow list! Any more suggestions? I've only been at this blogging thing for four days but I'm already hooked on both creating my own and following other people's!

    Cheri - http://illuminoire.blogspot.com
    .x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. obsessed with your blog! will defiantly check out the posts you recommend :)
    I have a similar one, feel free to check it out:
    feel free to check out my blog,

    http://ablogbyaliceolivia.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great links!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for mentioning my post Zoe! :) I'm glad you liked it, going to check out all the others now too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh thanks for the lovely mention :) I hadn't a clue when I clicked on the post from Bloglovin' I think though the link to my post might not be working :/

    Will be checking out all the other links now as I love posts like this :)

    Fee x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading!I read every comment and try to respond.If you have a question you can also email me or tweet me @sweetelectric xoxo